Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

what do you think Elin Nordegren (Tiger's wife) should do?

Tiger Woods has had way to many affairs to simply be forgiven or given a second chance, I'm wondering, can Elin stay with a man like that? I think she'd be stupid if she did, what are your thoughts?

Also, will you ever look at Tiger the same way again after this?

Update:

@I Had an Affair With Tiger Woods: are you a guy?

Update 2:

@DR.Rosen: about staying together and marriage counseling, I think eventually this road would lead to more of the same.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

She should divorce him and get a fair settlement. He betrayed her and I do think less of him. If they stay together they should go for marital counseling to cope with the anger and bitterness caused by his behaviour and actions

• 1 decade ago

Tiger took a vow of fidelty when he married her. If he wanted to be a player, he should have never gotten married. He deserves everything that happens to him. Let this be a lesson to all celebrities...doesnt matter who you are, your ways will catch up with you and you will pay the price. The real victims here are his kids. Elin should leave his sorry *** and get whats hers!

• 3 years ago

greater ability to Elin! She merits a amazing style of money for coping with that rotten *******. He must be fortunate he wasn't interior the well being center after she grabbed that gold iron. Elin and her teenagers need to be dealt with for existence!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

If your marriage is in crisis, you need urgent actionand proven strategies to help save it. Don't wait a moment longer, Learn here https://tr.im/5SaWD

Did you know that the longer you leave it, the more damage you risk doing? Don't risk pushing your spouse even further away.

Save My Marriage Today is the most comprehensive and life changing course I know of that has saved thousands of marriages and reestablished love and renewed commitment. Let yours become the next success story!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I had no opinion on Tiger Woods, from the beginning. I absolutely hate the sport of golf.

I think she should stay with him. They seem like birds of a feather.

• 1 decade ago

He's a simple, common adulterer and severe egomaniac.

Once an adulterer, always an adulterer,

Source(s): Husband who lied to me, had an affair--lied again and denied it. That told me he thinks it's ok to lie to your wife (or anyone for that matter). Divorced him as fast as I could.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

kick his butt...make him pay:D...seriously,that lady is beautiful...famous ppl make me laugh

• -
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

She should divorce him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She should leave him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get over it..he's mine now

EDIT: no i'm a girl

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.