What do I do after I steam my face?

AND how long do I steam my face?how many times should I steam my face?

Best Answer

When you steam your face it opens your pores which gives you the oppotunity to exfoliate your face with an exfoliating face mask. This will get rid of all the dirt and will help remove pimples and blackheads.

When steaming your face you should add a herbal teabag which will help with the glowing of your skin. A great herbal tea can be green tea. When finished with the steaming and the exfoliating, try moisturizing your face with a glowing skin moisturizer. Remember to put a towel over your head to trap the steam so it works better. you should wash your face daily, but only stean weekly as doing it too often will remove too much oils and then if you forget to do it for even one day, the oils will come racing out wich can cause bad achne.

Steam by standing over water that is boiling and steaming with a towel surrounding you and the container. Then pat your face dry and tone. This is all done after cleansing.

The second part depends on your need for it, some people do it everyday, while others every week, it all depends on your skin type.