A good friend of mine on here said I should ask this question which I could use your help. Please help?

thanks Mars
Update: when I was talking with a friend this morning, and I showed her a picture, and I thought I would like to ask a question about what songs could R&P, ER's come up with to go along with the picture. So I'm going to show you 2 pictures and see if you can help to put some songs together to go with the picture,... show more when I was talking with a friend this morning, and I showed her a picture, and I thought I would like to ask a question about what songs could R&P, ER's come up with to go along with the picture. So I'm going to show you 2 pictures and see if you can help to put some songs together to go with the picture, the first picture will be all in fun. The picture will be a picture of my avatar, which my son drew, he is an artist. So with this picture I'd like you all to come up with a theme song to go along with the picture. I thank you all and take care dave.

First picture have fun.... http://www.wireclub.com/Galleries/ViewIm...

and for the one my son drew which I use for my avatar..... http://www.wireclub.com/Galleries/ViewIm...

thank you all
Update 2: thanks Rik for your imput
Update 3: thank you Mars good choices
Update 4: thanks Syd, for the kind words and great songs
Update 5: I really like that song take it or leave it thank you wonderful
Update 6: thanks mary great songs
Update 7: thanks terry I do like both take care
Update 8: good choices under a glass thank you
Update 9: thank you Anouk, good choices
Update 10: hey kind of magice I like the a cowboy can survie, and the other is a good choice to thank you.
Update 11: Hey Binder thanks
Update 12: Amnesiac, thanks great tunes
Update 13: hey smoochy your answer to the first part brought a sly smile to my face thank you and good choices by the way
Update 14: hi mark j, and I thank you for your answers, you made me smile also with your first answer, and your second as a good ring to it.
Update 15: thanks MSLety, great choices also, and thanks for the comment on the shirt, one of my fav's
Update 16: thank you problem child and thanks for talking me into it. great answer also
Update 17: thanks Smiley and great answers, take care
Update 18: MSLETY, thanks, great choices, and thanks for the comment on the shirt one of my all time fav''s
Update 19: thanks Psychedelic Will I like the first song really well, I have it by Muddy Waters and The Stones, the second is a great choice also, and thank you for all the kind words.
take care