How come no one ever talks about Ghostface Killah and MF Doom's upcoming album?

Swift and Changeable...

it's mf doom

@ 2 gutta: wow, born like this is one of the top albums of the year...

• leVel8
    Favorite Answer

I, personally don't, even though both are in my top 10, because only two of their few collabs are truely noteworthy.

China Wars and Angelz are dope, other than that, i'm not a big fan of their work together... MF Doom's productions are usually dope, but i'm not really feeling Ghost spitting over them, and I don't really like the way Doom and Ghost sound together, it clashes like mesh tops and plaid bellbottoms.

I'm looking forward to Wu-massacre and the new Madvillain joint more than i am to Swift and Changeble.

LMAO @ "Btw, who's that guy on your avatar?"

somebody should've had a V8*, or googled "MF Doom", or maybe just skipped the question.

• Cap

Because it's been "up and coming" since I first started growing my beard out.

vvvvv - It's a cartoon of MF DOOM's old mask/the cover of Operation:Doomsday - Doom's first album (as MF DOOM)

^^^ That's the album cover for MF DOOM-Doomsday

Cause we know what to expect already, an amazing album, but we talk about other people's albums because the're incosistant, if you know what I mean.

EDIT: Thanks

Source(s): Btw, who's that guy on your avatar?

cause thier no longer hot its past thier time If that answers your question....Its no longer about lyrics its all about a good beat with an alright hook...