? asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Marijuana and Orgasm?

Im 20 years old and I frequently masturbate, have since I first hit puberty. I recently started trying marijuana every now and then. The other day I masturbated high and got a strange surprise. When I reached climax it was absolutely the most intense orgasm I've ever had, and the longest lasting. It was totally out of the ordinary. It's hard to find info on the internet about this, but does anyone know why this happened to me? Is it normal? I sure don't mind it.

Favorite Answer

Marijuana can heighten some of your senses, including your sense of touch (and it definitely affects your sense of taste!). With your ability to feel heightened, an orgasm can feel awesome. I had a girlfriend who hated marijuana, but I finally got her to like it getting her stoned and having sex with her so she could see how great it felt. She was always up for a toke after that :)

Mary Jane will heighten the senses and if you don't get to high you will open the door to experiencing sex better than where you not to be high. I have learned that it is better to not take Mary Jane if you don't need it just to get high or to stay high and to just use it when you want to have fantastic sex whether it be by masturbating or by sexual intercourse. Were you and your partner to have sexual intercourse when both of you are a little high both of you will experience fantastic sex and you will want to do it again and again because it feels soooo good. That must be why sex is so popular, it feels good. Happy New Year to you.

ya it's normal, sex can be better when your on something, this is where the expression sex and drugs comes from.

if you want great sex while being ****** up try Ecstasy and having sex... heads up though you'll be at it for a few hours. Careful though it wen the other way for me one time and I couldn't get my dick up because I was on about 5 different things and way to ****** up

Source(s): personal experience

That's normal. Yes, it feels ******* amazing. Better than when you're sober.

u think that's good...try getting a bj..it's the bombbbbbbbbbbb!

well if you can't find any info on The internet how do you expect us to know

Sex can be better when you're stoned

• Hutchy

its just a regular orgasm and ur high...

• Todd S

thats what dope will do to ya

Welcome to the wonderful world of weed :) Everything is better!