crush on a younger girl?

hi all - i have this really huge crush on this seventh grade girl and im getting ready to try and take things to another level. Were on good talking terms and i cant be sure but i think the chemistry is there. the problem is i am sixteen and im gonna become seventeen in february in she's twelve and shes going to become thirteen in january - do you guys think this is weird? will people think im sort of sicko for becoming involved with a seventh grader? honestly i dont have a crush on her because of some strange fantasy or whatever i just love her company and shes just so pretty i love being around her! can you guys give me some advice as to whether i should follow my heart or whether i should just bury my feelings deep inside?

Best Answer

As long as you don't take it too physically man, it isn't that bad, really. You are still young too. If you were 19/20 then this would be a bit alarming. It doesnt make me worried, as love comes in all forms.

Four years difference is nothing, and wont be anything when she is 16 and you are 20 ish.

Try and keep it less physical until she is a bit older and understands, then take it on from there in a more adult way.

This is what I think my friend, peace out

Do what you think is right. Of course, he parents and possibly yours will find it strange, but show them you actually care for her and respect her. Invite her family over for dinner to get to know them. They will learn to trust you. Then, if you feel it is right, go for it. Don't let anything get in the way of your feelings. Of course, you will have to be careful if you two are together for a while and things move forwards. So just be safe, but nobody should judge you for being with someone you like.

Hope I helped, good luck with the girl [:

• niraj

sit down next to her on the bus and make small talk, keep doing it till it turns into habitual by applying then you definitely will locate out her likes, dislikes, and customary hobbies then build from there. The age factor isn't undesirable I met my husband while i grow to be a JR. and he grow to be a Senior, we had a mutual buddy so it grow to be hassle-free for me to Coincidentally be on the relatively some places he might carry close out on the comparable time. Be your self! good luck.

not at all. ik alot of people that are 13 going out with 17 year olds! dont worry about it!! you obviously have feelings for her! go for it! you've got nothing to lose! age doesnt matter. well kinda but thts not too much of a difference 4 years is nothing. dont worry about it. good luck

Four years apart once you're over 22 isn't bad, but at your age, unfortunately, it is... according to society's standards, anyway. If you honestly like her, and think there may be a future, I would talk to her parents first and see what they think, because it's gonna be iffy.

UMM PPL MII FRIEND LYKES AN OLDER GUY

AN PPL BE RUDE O HER

SO IM JUS SAYIN IF U LIKE HER ULL LEAVE HER SHEL PROBABLY GT BULLIED AND NOT TELLL U OR IS GETTIN BULLLIED RIGHT NOW

Maybe your age kinda matters like right now...but i dont think it will matter when your like older. my parents are 5 years apart.

yor 17 and shes 12 :O you could get into alot of trouble if you try dating her is all i will say, stick to girls your age

• jen

That's inappropriate; just be her friend. Age DOES matter when your young.

you should bury your junk deep in her! but not after you turn 18 cuz wow that would be sick.