Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Help finding the name of movie?

I saw this movie when I was younger, back when they did not provide the title with a push of a button. Im sure it was an action movie. A man killed an entire family with a gun in an apartment ( I recall the little boy hiding in the closet and getting killed and some trying to leave by way of the fire escape). Another scene I remember is a couple making love in a hotel room and the gunman coming in and shooting them. I was thinking it was probably Scarface ( i didn't see it). I am not exactly sure.

If anyone could provide me with the title, it will be appreciated because it has been bugging me and I will like to see it again. Sorry that I can't remember more.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There was a scene like that in the movie "Hard To Kill" with Steven Seagal.....Also "similar" scene in the movie "Hannie Callder" with Raquel Welch.

• 1 decade ago

Cidade de Deus/City of God? (granted that was only 7 years ago)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.