What is the age and height limits for sitting on Santa's lap?

Oh - - - - - - - - - just wondering. ;)

Favorite Answer

You're so silly, Daisy. You absolutely ' sleigh ' me...!

• Frosty

It depends on what Santa looks like. If he is a cutie I would try it anyway. I'm 64 and am 5' 4".

oh Daisy.....I think 5'7" and 75...give or take a few years for the sitter

and 5'10" to 6' 4" ( I do believe Santa is a senior citizen) for the Santa.

I love to hear Santa say oh..Oh...OH when I sit on his lap. Such a fun guy!

• Poppy

Daisy, you are one funny woman! I once saw a tall teenage girl sit on Santa's lap, turned out to be her dad! It was so cute. Try it, you might like it. Have your picture taken, tell him you are looking for a good, handsome man to be put under your tree, Santa just may have one in his bag. Poppy

Let's just say that this Saturday, at my local community Christmas Party, Santa and I will look a lot alike! ;)

I have it on good authority that there is no limit on height and age. The only difference is that at some point, "naughty" becomes nice....

Your never to old to set on santa's lap or even to tall.

Just last night my youngest G Da and I went to Christmas party at the Nursing Home where my Husband has been for a number of years....MS -ALZ and alphabet soup of other things...

Of course was Santa and singing....surprising number of young ones there,,,

Call went out for kids to come up- Gda a bit shy but Poppa and I encouraged her..said she would if I walked up with herI so I did. Got some great photos for Poppa..

.

Wellllll, then they called for BIG kids to come up....LOL

Gda nailed me good- told me "Nanny, you have always said you would never ask me to do anything you would not do yourself so I will walk up to Santa with you !

Lordy Lordy that sweet childe....LOL

So of course I had to ham it up a bit and we all had a lot of laughs-including my husband...

Just wonder what it is going to cost to bribe the activity director into "looosing " those pictures? smile

That will be a special memory for the 3 of us always.

• Laurie

You know your too big when Santa's knee becomes numb and you are too old when you are sitting on his lap and you have to look down to talk to him.

When I'm playing Santa, the little girls have to be of legal age - no upper limit - and they have to be tall enough to climb on and off by themselves.

My mom is 90 + 4 mos...and she sat on Santa's lap! She's 5'3"

• Baw

OOOOO........

I sat on Santa's lap this morning before he left for work. Haven't done that in awhile. Age wasn't a limit.