Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Who thinks Tiger Woods wife (Elin) should stay married to Tiger?

Any thoughts?

Favorite Answer

Absolutely Not...he should never have been married in the first place.... screw Tiger for doing that to his family. One affair is bad enough. Sex Addict...I don't freaking think so. This is just a term to describe A-HOLES who cheat. Besides, a sex addict is addicted to sex not sex with everyone outside their marriage.

Source(s): I'm a Black woman and am on Elin's side...that says a lot ...remember OJ??? LOL Its not a race issue VANESSA...its called a sense of humor. Geeze.

After that level of public humiliation, I can't see how a marraige could be put back together again. Especially not with a woman who's willing to pick up a golf club and get busy on his cheating behind - not that I'm advocating violence - LOL.

And those are gonna be some SERIOUS child support payments.

• Pookie

I think all of these questions should go away, or at least be posted in the entertainment/gossip category.....my honest opinion..its not my life therefore I dont care, and the only reason why people care is because they have nothing better to do then to concern themselves with celebrity scandals.

No! its bad enough that he had sex with that many women outside his relationship but for him to sprotect himself at that is just plain disgusting! Lack of respect, morals, and to put your health at risk is completely unforgivable!!

And what does being black or white have to do with it?? Smh to such a dumb response.

she should stay married to the tiger, then she should phuck every golfer on the pga tour and maybe even the putt putt champion

nope bad idea bad idea id only stay with him 4 the money lolz

• ba

Not Elin...

I think people like you should mind their own effin business.

Source(s): Annoyed by people that think their shit dont stink

No she must get out

the best thing that could happen is for him to get rid of her she is bad meat