Anonymous

Black men dating White women compared to White men dating Black women.?

When it comes to interracial dating, which couple tends to get looked down upon more? Black male/White female? or White male/Black female?

Also, is it true that a lot of Black women get angry with Black men who date White women because Black women aren't attracted to White men?

Best Answer

Honestly I would have to say Black Female/White Male as I am a black woman married to a white men. We get ignorant, racist, and hateful comments from black men (even those who are married or dating a non-black woman), I get it from black women (who feel I have sold out or are too afraid to go outside the color line themselves) & white women (who are jealous that I have their man, yes he's gorgeous). While black men are patted on the back by other black men for dating outside their race and don't get as much hate as they say they do. My husband and I have had a black man come up to him and try and fight him (the dumb as black guy loss and got arrested), I have had black men physically grab me and shake me asking me WTF I'm doing with a white man like they are the cream of the crop (when in my eyes they are the absolute opposite).

• caroline4 years agoReport

black man is not an honorable title. there is not one black man who has even reached the social rank of gentleman, and the honorable whit emen have the title of gentleman at least, many are counts, margraves, dukes and princes

Definitely BW and WM are more questioned as couples/lovers. This is two fold mainly, with some other reasonings being pointed out.

Culture pure and simple. Though becoming more homogenous, there is still a prevailing "it's cool to be black" air in popular culture. Eventhough women can and will date who they want, black men being much more accepted has allowed relationships with white women to be less taboo.

Although the vast majority of Black women LOVE White Men, it has not become as culturally acceptable and, for better or worse, White Men are seen as a prize and less attainable. This is a huge cause for White women dating interacially as well, as they were not as desired by White Men. I also agree that Black women are very proud and many do have that desire to "heal the race" and "keep it real".

Just as many have said, black men that date white women STILL have huge problems with Black women who prefer White Men...not all though, I have gotten many head nods from black guys ;-)

Source(s): WM who has dated MANY BF

The truth is because some black men are self hating, and bash black women in this process. This is why many of us get mad. There's nothing wrong with it, just as long as you don't bash your own race. The truth is also they often do it for mixed kids with long hair and light skin, slave mindset. I love white men, but don't say, black men attitude, I hate black men and others. Black men get mad when we do it too. Some I mean, like it's o.k. for them not us, hypocrisy. Also 41.2 % of black women are unmarried, we feel like they're taking all of them, white women can GET ANY RACE BLACK WOMEN ARE LIMMITED, WATCH DARK GIRLS DOCUMENTARY OR LIGHT GIRLS, YOU UNDERSTAND. Counting gay black m, jail, it makes it even more slim. Nothing against it, but most of the time, they think it's a prize or award. I gave up, most of the men who liked me were white... in fact, more black men are saying that they only date white women, or rap songs bashing black women. This is sad our generation has gone down...

black women with white men...im dating a white man in i feel that i get looked down upon for it from both black and white people...men n women...however i dont really care to much about it but to answer ur question thats what i think...plus white women n black men is more common

Source(s): my life

Honestly, I think white women with black men is looked down on. If a ww is with a black guy, right or wrong, people are more likely to assume that she's pwt or something of that nature. If a black woman is with an average (i.e. suburban, middle class or above) white man, the assumption is that she must have it together and they're usually quite attractive women.

• jade5 years agoReport

Really: Really?? You Neanderthal *********

Black men dating White women gets looked down on much, much more. WHY? Because the black race as a whole is in a dire state. Black children are being raised by single mothers, many of us live in ghettos, many black men are in prison. So when people of other races see a black man with a white woman they cannot help but ask the question: "WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING TO PROVIDE FOR HIS OWN RACE?" The black man loses respect from people, especially from other races of men, because unlike them, who have made sure to provide, educate and love their own race, the black man who dates a white woman has turned his back on his race to provide for a someone whose race is doing just fine.

On the other hand White men with Black women are not looked down upon simply because the White man has made sure that the white race is taken care of, so he has earned the right to date any race of woman that he chooses.

If Black men don't want people to look down on them because they are with white women, they simply have to take care of their own race FIRST.

As for black women getting angry with black men for dating white women - yeah that's true, because unlike a lot of black men, black women see the sorry state of our race and know that we need black men to address it and make it better. Only a minority of black women are attracted to white men. The majority of black women know they are Black Queens... and every Black Queen deserves a Black King.

Both relationships get looked down equally. it is true that a lot of Black women get angry with Black men who date White women because Black women aren't attracted to White men?

• SHELIA4 years agoReport

I am a BW and my boyfriend is White and I have never had any problems. I guess it depends on where you live but I think BM and WW are looked down upon more because BM are not perceived as being abusive and unproductive

Black men usually stay the same black women switch up when they date out they're race.Black women lose the attiutude,fake hair,and also they're violent ways.

I hear that black men/white women get frowned upon more. I have a white dad and a black mom, and they have it easy.

I just had an awesome date with a white guy last night.

We went to Biaggi's then to see The Princess and the Frog, then we had desert at Red Robin's.

He paid for everything.

I love whit guys.

Just thought I'd share <3