What's the point of living if nothing good has happened yet?

I'm 17, 10/29/08 my best friend killed himself, and idk why but it didn't really affect me emotionally at all(I never talked to anyone about it). A couple weeks ago I moved from Michigan to Tennessee to get away from my mom and her dick boyfriend and I don't even miss any of my friends or family. when i... show more I'm 17, 10/29/08 my best friend killed himself, and idk why but it didn't really affect me emotionally at all(I never talked to anyone about it). A couple weeks ago I moved from Michigan to Tennessee to get away from my mom and her dick boyfriend and I don't even miss any of my friends or family. when i was 13 my stepdad (my dad ditched out on me before i was born and i have no clue who he is(and that doesn't affect me emotionally either) and my stepdad got with my mom before i was 1 so he was always like my real dad) got addicted to meth and started getting really aggresive,he was constantly yelling at everyone and breaking evertying and he threatened to kill us several times, my mom finally ended up divourcing him and that didn't affect me either. Not even a year after that my mom ended up getting with some asshole who was constantly being a dick to me just for his entertainment. she then had a kid with him even tho we were already struggleing with money. and none of that affected me either . About 6 months ago I started thinking about killing myself, which really confuses me because compared to alot of people my life is good, and at first i didn't think anything of it but it was constantly getting worse, about 4 months ago I started cutting and once again I have no clue why, I just randomly get urges to do it and the more i ignore it the worse it gets and the the longer i wait the deeper i end up cutting, so I guess I do have emotions but... well I can't really feel them. and also I remember almost nothing that happened in my life past age 14 but from what I've been told all of my cousins and my sister and step brother were constantly making me miserable. When ever someone ask me to list good qualities about myself i freeze because I can't think of any. I have a lot of people that i chill with but I don't have any true friends, i've had 3 good friends in my life, 2 turned out to be backstabbing ***holes who were just using me and the other killed himself. I've had a few girlfriends but i didn't love any of them, I've actually never loved anyone, not even family, and that really disturbs me. last year i spend 2 months in juvie because my mom called the cops and said that i threatened to kill her even though i could never threaten to kill someone, and then told me that i got what i had coming because i did bad in school even tho i tried my hardest i just could never concentrate on anything longer then 2 minutes. I've been like that my whole life and when i was going to school it made my life hell because of all the trouble i'd get in at home for failing classes. there were a few years in my life where i was really bad with my mom, constantly flipping out and cussing her out, I finally got it under controll last year but she still constantly throws it in my face and acts like I'm a horrible person even though i hated myself after every fight i got in with her. I've had a couple therapist, and I've been in an anxiety counselling group and idk why but i could never tell them about wanting to kill myself and cutting, i really couldn't tell them any of my problems, I always feel like an ***hole when i complain about my life because there are sooo many people out there that have it so much worse then me. Sorry for all of the typing i know that no one wants to real all of that, i just got in sordove a trance when i started typing and couldn't stop, half of those were suppressed memories i didn't remember until i started typing, that's why all of the events i put are in a completely random order.

But the thing is i have absolutely no one I can talk to, I'm currently living in my cousins living room 700 miles away from my guardian so i have no way to get counselling. and there's no way in hell I could talk to my cousin about stuff like that.
Update: I've had a couple comments telling me to stop being lazy and actually do something and what not.. I have to work my *** off every day just to eat, my cousin gives me a roof over my head and that's it. I tried to get back into school but I can't due to lack of credits so now I have to find a way to get... show more I've had a couple comments telling me to stop being lazy and actually do something and what not.. I have to work my *** off every day just to eat, my cousin gives me a roof over my head and that's it. I tried to get back into school but I can't due to lack of credits so now I have to find a way to get money to take the GED when I'm already struggleing to get money for food(I go a couple days at a time without eating) I've been trying to get an actuall job but no luck so far,