Kristen stewart and kaya scodelario?

does anyone think that kaya scodelario (effy from skins) is sort of like a british version on kristen stewart. I don't know why i think they are quite alike, kaya's maybe a little prettier and girlier, but when shes roughed up abit and playng effy she remineds me of kristen loads

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yeah, I just searched her up and they looked quite similar! It's honestly freaky. They could almost pass as sisters.

Although I like Kaya better. :)

• 5 years ago

I totally agree with you. They have similar facial features, dark hair, and are tall and thin. They even have a similar style, well at least Kaya's character in TMR dresses similar to Bella in Twilight. Kaya reminds me of early Twilight-era Kristen. That said, I love Kristen, but like you said Kaya is a bit more conventionally pretty imo.

• 4 years ago

Whoa, who's this Kaya lady?! I've never heard of her, but she is quite fetching. O.o Look-wise, she beats Stewart. I wonder if her acting skills are better, though, quite frankly, she doesn't have to try hard to best Kristen*. :-P *Refer to the last hospital scene in Twilight

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A little bit, but I also think she looks kind of like Amy Lee from Evanescence. Just at times when she has really dramatic makeup on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

kinda...girlier yes.....more attractive..no

Source(s): my opinion
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.