Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Why do the Quranists remind me of the atheists. Talking all the time about what they don't believe?

Does it really matter to us if they accept it or not? Sure does matter to them to keep talking about what they don't want to accept. Isn't that weird, it is exactly like Allah SWT said, they will refute it everyday and try to find new ways to mislead you as they have already been mislead.

If they don't like the hadith, why are they telling us about it? Seems very strange doesn't it?

Best Answer

I do not expect God to condemn anyone who believes in His Book, the Quran. You should not either. It is not sensible or logical nor wise to reject His words.

I completely agree with Muhammad K

Also extensive knowledge in the hadith never heard of such. I have never seen a nation a people or a cleric successful except by Allah giving him such wealth , sons and whatever else he desires to obtain.

Hadith are like the bible you can read them but they are not clear and, informative like the Quran is.

I have met many successful people in this life I have been in the top of the Astoria to the bottom of the barrel. I have never met anyone who has obtained complete happiness by either there wealth or there sons. The money brings more problems and sons too. I don't know if it's a loss Allah has set you too or you just act like you don't hear what I say!

All I have ever said is follow God and, the Quran alone.

By that I also follow God and, the Quran alone. If you are pure people then you would grasp this as what I am calling you too is not foreign but in fact a clear message. Your hajj is not from God. Your leaders are corrupt and, kill you. You have no friends unless they are equal to you if you become successful you are sweared at and, envied by the people you take as fellow brethren. The sacred masjid is not a building that you go to and every Tom Dick and Harry can go there and, either harm you or deceive you. By giving even the slightest regard to any other book for spiritual guidance other then the Quran. Is shirk!

31:27 And if all the trees on the earth were made into pens, and the ocean were supplied by seven more oceans, the words of God would not run out. God is Noble, Wise.

So obviously what is in the Quran is enough and, sufficient of a guide for me.

Source(s): Quran~

Having other people's beliefs - that you don't share and think are incorrect - shoved in your face constantly gets tiresome.

Seems to me that I see a lot of people on here - yourself included - going on and on about how they don't believe what the Quranists are saying. I'm guessing that you'd consider what you're doing to be "right" and therefore justifiable.

So do they.

So if you don't like the Quranists, why are you telling us about it? Seems very strange doesn't it?

[27:92] And to recite the Quran. Whoever is guided is guided for his own good, and if they go astray, then say, "I am simply a warner."

[28:86] You never expected this scripture to come your way; but this is a mercy from your Lord. Therefore, you shall not side with the disbelievers.

[28:87] Nor shall you be diverted from GOD's revelations, after they have come to you, and invite the others to your Lord. And do not ever fall into idol worship.

[50:45] We are fully aware of everything they utter, while you have no power over them. Therefore, REMIND WITH THIS QURAN those who reverence My warnings.

and there are many more verses !!

[2:285] The messenger has believed in what was sent down to him from his Lord, and so did the believers. They believe in GOD, His angels, His scripture, and His messengers: "We make no distinction among any of His messengers." They say, "We hear, and we obey. Forgive us, our Lord. To You is the ultimate destiny."

does any one find word hadith in above Verse !

or are manmade books an integral part of Iman !

Do you believe "weak" Hadith? If you don't, that does not make you an atheist. You pick and choose what you want to believe. Does that make you an atheist? No. It does not. Try to put things in perspective. It will help you understand the plight of those who see errors in Sharia.

Salaam!

dude, why are u bashing Koranists? i thought u guys like a certain koranist? ;)

where is she to answer? yeah, all of the sudden she aint online anymore

lol @ Sonja: ur ego is getting so much into ur head sonja, u keep thinking ur this all wise person who does extensive research, lol

stop coming up withj excuses by scrap of theres many different types of Koranists and Submitters, u are one confused soul, who doesnt even know what to believe, and u go around critisizing Shias

u missy is a complete joke and a fraud, only fooling urself

they have no confidence...

and i agree they act like trolls ... even some trolls find their qs a way to insult islam and muslims.

• !

Peg legs.

There are two types of Koranists:

[A] Those who reject hadith, because they have NO knowledge of hadith

[B] Those who reject hadith, because they have EXTENSIVE knowledge of hadith.

Unfortunately so far I have only seen type [A] Koranists.

.

Spider man, i couldnt have said it better myself.