I am feeling the most depressed i have ever felt right now ... my most appealing offer right now is death..?

Not going into everythiiiiing; Basically I am really really struggling to see the reasons to stay alive right now. Yup, i'm sure i am amazingly selfish and cold hearted for even saying that, i have a roof over my head, both my parents alive .. but that just makes me even more angry and makes me feel even... show more Not going into everythiiiiing;

Basically I am really really struggling to see the reasons to stay alive right now.
Yup, i'm sure i am amazingly selfish and cold hearted for even saying that, i have a roof over my head, both my parents alive .. but that just makes me even more angry and makes me feel even more like i don't even deserve my life...

SO;
- Can you give me any idea's of things i could do to take my mind off of what i'm thinking about, maybe tell me something that is good that is actually happening right now?

Thank you xx