My English paper. Does it sound ok?

Spinning in the tea cups at Disney World, I couldn’t focus on just one thing so I looked at Katie sitting across from me. It was autumn 2004, and I was in fourth grade. My trip to Disney World was the most memorable experience of my life. We’ve been wanting to go there for a while and finally bought out... show more Spinning in the tea cups at Disney World, I couldn’t focus on just one thing so I looked at Katie sitting across from me. It was autumn 2004, and I was in fourth grade.

My trip to Disney World was the most memorable experience of my life. We’ve been wanting to go there for a while and finally bought out tickets and got a hotel room.

When we began driving I had no idea what was in store for me, who knew Ohio was so big?! We had to take two cars to fit all of us. I was me, my sister Savanna, my cousin Kaitlynne, Nana, Papa, Mom and my aunt and uncle. Two days in the car with your cousin and sister would sound miserable, bit it really wasn’t. We had fun on the was there. We stopped at Savannah, Georgia to take a picture because Savanna thought it was cool that there was a city that was the same name as hers. In South Carolina we went to the beach and collected seashells. There were houses down there that reminded me of Dr. Seuss’ drawings. They were abnormally shaped and seemed like cookie jars rather than houses.

Just when we crossed the Florida border Katie, Savanna and I asked my mom almost every minute “are we there yet?!” At last we were! I saw the sign that said, “Walt Disney World, Where Dreams Come True” accompanied by Mickey Mouse and a bunch of palm trees! I couldn’t have been any more excited!

We went to the front desks and checked in, and then we made our way to the Fantasia hotel. Our room was right by the huge statue of a ballerina and a toy soldier. We got right to the Magic Kingdom to see Cinderella’s castle and ride some rides. I saw Walt Disney’s statue of him and Mickey Mouse called “Partners” right when we walked it. Just seeing it was unforgettable. There, I met Alice, Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dumb from my all time favorite movie, Alice in Wonderland. Tweedle-Dee took out my hair and tied it up in a side pony, I was just laughing the whole time and my mom was taking pictures. Katie was talking to Alice, and Savanna was getting her picture with Tweedle-Dumb. That experience was one I’ll never forget.

We took pictures with all of the Disney characters; I got their autographs and everything. We went to Epcot, which was really cool. There, we went to italy and Russia and all kinds of places in the World Showcase. The ride inside the Epcot ball was fun. Katie, Papa, mom and I went on the ride called “Mission Space” where you have to land your spaceship on Mars. It felt so real! It sucked me to the seat like a vacuum as we left Earth. We could move our heads or talk. Katie was the pilot and I was the communications manager, everyone had their own jobs on the spaceship. We got there in one piece and came back to Earth with a good report. When the ride was over my mom had to explain to Katie that we didn’t really go to Mars and we we’re just spinning extremely fast. Ever since then I go on every spinning ride when I go to amusement parks.

At the Animal Kingdom we took a safari and saw all of the African animals in the wild. There were giraffes, zebras, hippos and even lions. I was afraid because there wasn’t anything keeping the animals from us, it was just open land. At Hollywood Studios we got to see Indiana Jones Live Stunt Spectacular. They were blowing up cars and running around the stage. I could feel the hot fire in my face, even in the audience. There were so many other rides I went on at Disney World, but I just can’t remember them all.

This trip taught me to never let go of your childhood because you only have it once. Also, to live every second of your life with happiness. That’s why I cherish the memories I have from Disney World and it is my most memorable experience.

That's the end. I got a B on it, so if anyone has any suggestions on hoe to revise it, that'd be cool (^-^) THANK YOU