How do I teach myself Algebra while living in China?

So here's the deal. I went to a Private high school until my sophomore and upon entering public school I found out that the systems that they used were vastly different. My original high school had an integrated system which meant that I learned algebra 1 my freshman year then during my sophomore year I learned... show more So here's the deal. I went to a Private high school until my sophomore and upon entering public school I found out that the systems that they used were vastly different. My original high school had an integrated system which meant that I learned algebra 1 my freshman year then during my sophomore year I learned trig and geometry and though I didn't fail either class all of the concepts didn't really click. So when I got to public school I expected to be able to jump into the algebra 2 class and be fairly comfortable if not a little rusty. I was wrong. They were talking about concepts that I had never even seen before and after I talked to the teacher the things that they were doing were apparently very difficult and when he taught his algebra 1 students he spent around a month and a half on just this subject. I dropped the class after realizing that there was no way I could keep up and got into the "stupid kid" math class. But that class was too easy and I didn't learn much from the semester that I was in it. I then left the school and started taking courses at the local community college for both high school and college credits. I had gotten all of the credits in math to graduate and I was distracted with my other course load so I never ended up taking any more math.

Fast forward to now. I moved to China three months ago and have been applying to universities and will hopefully be starting next fall. I'm out of practice and behind on my math skills and looking for some sort of program that I can order to help me out. I want it to be a couple of different thing

-tutorial, I need it to be independent of a teacher or any real life person
-preferably something I can download off the internet instead of having to have it shipped.
-fairly interactive, as most other people I learn best by doing
-easy to understand
-maybe have some sort of internet supplement so that I can ask questions if I need to

Any help would be appreciated and I look forward to responses
Update: Youtube is banned everywhere in China except Hong Kong, which is it's own country in a way.