Does oral sex cause throat cancer ?

I heard this before many times. And I did some research. This is a factor in some cases of throat cancer. So hmmmm. Oh dont we just love sex. But some of us are very unothrodoxed people, arent we. We like it just the way we do. But man, oral sex can be great beyond comprehension. I know, nevermind the... show more I heard this before many times. And I did some research. This is a factor in some cases of
throat cancer. So hmmmm. Oh dont we just love sex. But some of us are very unothrodoxed
people, arent we. We like it just the way we do. But man, oral sex can be great beyond
comprehension. I know, nevermind the details. =) But for the ladies. If you are out there
giving oral to your guy, then you might want to use some protection. Mouth condoms, dental
d's. Whatever floats your boat. Because you might regret it later. lol What do you think.......