Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Who is better Tom Cruise or Jim Carrey?

Both these are my favorite heroes but i want to know whom do you like the most?

Favorite Answer

Jim Carrey I am sorry to all you Tom Cruise fans lol but Jim Carrey utterly destroys Tom Cruise as an actor as well as a regular person and I met Jim in real life he was friendly funny and courtious so My conclusion is Jim Carrey rocks the house and is still really funny.

P.S Tom Cruise acts like a jerk anymore when you see him on tv or whatever yeah

P.S.S Yes Man was fing hilarious

Jim Carrey

Tom Cruise. Although, I hate to admit it. Tom Cruise can take some of the worst movies and turn them into Hollywood gold. He is the best actor for the worst films. I am more of Jim Carrey fan. But, this is mainly because I am more drawn to the total j@ck@ss that Jim Carrey is in comedic roles. He does not seem to work dramatic roles as well as Tom Cruise does.

Tom Cruise used to be good but has become a parody of himself - everything he does just seems so fake, every interview he gives seems so forced, like he's trying to appear like the all-American hero. He's not, he's just an actor.

Jim Carrey is a ball of energy, a slapstick genius and seems like a nice guy who has gone through some tough moments in life to get where he is. I also think he's underrated as an actor, though I believe he makes some bad film choices sometimes.

Tom Cruise

I thought Jim Carrey's old movies were very funny

like Dumb & Dumber, The Cabel Guy, Liar, Liar, etc.

I greatly dislike Tom Cruise

• Tom Cruise is a nut in a scary way whereas Jim Carrey is a nut in a funny way... I don't like scary nuts so my choice is Jim Carrey.

tom cruise is a terrible actor, how can you take him seriously, the only way he will ever win an oscar is if his scientoligist gang bribe every one off so he can win, jim carrey on the other hand,well who dosnt like him, hes on another level compared to tom cruise

Tom Cruise is kinda coo-coo'ish. so is Jim Carrey, but at least he's funny being it.

Jim Carey. I love Fun with Dick and Jane. Tom Cruise is a nut case! His attitude is really crappy. He thinks he knows everything and has to always shoot people down if he disagrees with them or their life choices. The Brooke Sheild's thing was none of his business. Plus, I saw the interview he had with Matt Lauer. He was so rude. He basically called Matt stupid. Scientology makes no sense to me and has corrupted the poor man.