Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育及參考書小學及中學教育 · 1 decade ago

Book Report Twilight(1~4) 20點!

TWILIGHT

1. Why you choose this book?? (50 to 100 words.)

2. 3 main characters (3個主要人物)

3. What is the story about?? (50 to 100 words.)

4. What is your feeling after you saw the book ?? (50 to 100 words.)

For each book .

Rating
  • 寶寶
    Favorite Answer

這篇回答是針對New Moon

1,2,4 題的答案都沿用前篇

第3題的答案有針對New Moon的劇情寫

Stories about vampires are always my favourite. The dark, blood-sucking creatures seem to have some kind of mysterious power that strongly attracts my attention. In Twilight, however, it is not just about the vampires, there are violence, romance, and the ancient tales. All these elements explain why Twilight is my only choice when it comes to book report.

2. 3 main characters

Isabella Swan, a.k.a. “Bella”, is the protagonist of this novel. She moves from sunny Phoenix, Arizona to the rainy town, Forks, Washington, to live with her father. And there is where she meets Edward, the vampire.

Edward Cullen, the vampire, has the ability to read human minds, but is somehow, unable to read Bella’s. The mystery of not being able to read mind causes him to fall in love with Bella, and therefore lead the story to its climax.

Jacob Black, the shape shifter, is also in love with Bella. And he is the one who competes with Edward for Bella’s love. Although he has a small role in the first book of the series, he will become very handy in the later series.

Edward and his family leave Forks because they believe they are endangering Bella’s life. But it causes Bella to fall in to a great depression. This depression, however, leads Bella to build up a relationship with Jacob, who she discovers can shape shift into a wolf. Edward, on the other hand, is trying to kill himself because he misunderstood that Bella is dead. All these events eventually lead this novel to its climax.

I can only say that this is the best book I have ever read since J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter. The romance in this novel is especially remarkable. I once stood up all night just to finish a chapter. I have to say that Twilight series are the most successful books in the U.S. history.

Source(s): 以上文章皆為親自撰寫 若有抄襲必定檢舉