asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

有好心人可幫我修改英文履歷的自傳嗎?

不知文法及用詞有無不妥.希望好心人幫我修改一下和提供意見.謝謝

I am the eldest son in my family,and must be responsible for many housework chores, therefore it has fostered my industrious thrifty spirit.

I started to have part-time job right after graduating from Taipei Municipal Neihu High School,and invested in stocks and mutual funds with my earnings.I use those to help out with family expenses,too.

At first I work only for money,then I found I work for fulfillment and fun.Also I can meet many interesting people through different part-time jobs.So I do not think working is laboriously.

I believe that”no sweet without sweat,”it is the most deficient idea among modern young people.Therefore my university life does not like my classmates“monthly income completely gone.”

I think my personality and working experiences make me the suitable candidate that you are looking for,and hope you can give me an opportunity for this job vacancy.Thank you for reading my biography patiently.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I am the eldest son in my family and I must do many houseworks .That has fostered my industrious and thrifty spirit.

I started to have part-time jobs right after graduating from Taipei Municipal Neihu High School,and invested in stocks and mutual funds with my earnings.I used those to help out with family expenses,too.

At first I worked only for money,then I found I worked for fulfillment and fun. I have met many interesting people through different part-time jobs,so I do not think work is laborious .

I believe that modern young people are very deficient in the idea of 'no sweetness without sweat'. My university life does not like those of my classmates with monthly income completely gone.

I think my personality and working experiences make me the suitable candidate for your company ,and hope you can give me this opportunity for your job vacancy.Thank you for reading my autobiography patiently.

建議多介紹一點大學的心得,包括課業和課外活動。

如果你有需要中英求職翻譯自傳、面試、自我介紹或是推甄自傳等翻譯問題,你可以參考下面的部落格,那個部落格有分享很多實用的翻譯範例,對你的求職應該很有幫助!滿多相關資訊,滿實用的! 部落格網址:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007