Help??!! I just washed my black car very carefully and now it have swirl marks!?

I just got this car a two weeks ago and it had virtually no swirl marks in the black paint. It got dirty from a snow storm we had to drive through so I bought new micro fiber towels to wash it. I took it to the coin op and power washed it for at least 15 minutes in an effort to get as much dirt off the car as i... show more I just got this car a two weeks ago and it had virtually no swirl marks in the black paint. It got dirty from a snow storm we had to drive through so I bought new micro fiber towels to wash it. I took it to the coin op and power washed it for at least 15 minutes in an effort to get as much dirt off the car as i could. I then used 10 different new micro fiber towels to wash the car with plenty of water and soap---and now it has swirl marks on many parts of the car. I was trying to be as careful as i could but i guess i wasnt careful enough? Did i make a mistake by using micro fiber towels instead of a micro fiber mit?