I am 17 years girl virgin and have 14 years sister?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
sorry for long question i am 17 years girl virgin and have 14 years sister my mom working women she go to job and come back on evening after 6 m.p. me go to college morning and ...show more
Update : i ask her about condom
yes he wear a condom
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
OKAY of you want help you need to make a question that is proper english so people can understand it....
And you should really talk to your mom or close relative or maybe even a best friend if you dont wanna break your and sisters trust its complete understandable but sometimes you just have to because she can get in serious trouble and so can her teacher. She could end up pregnant if he was just taking advantage of her and not caring. so you should try talking to someone even though you want you are sister to close

And she had blood on the bed because he broke her hymen and that usually causes a women to bleed

Asker's rating & comment

5 out of 5
thanks your answer is very good
so nice of you
about my englisg i am not english girl
and very confuse before the writeing
  • Comment

Other Answers (22)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Bri W answered 4 years ago
    I hope you don't write this way in college, I cant even understand your question to answer it.
    • Comment
  • Ari answered 4 years ago
    what the **** are you saying?
    • Comment
  • justme7 answered 4 years ago
    eerr i dont really understand your english that much but I think that is terrible.. maybe her teacher is taking advantage of her. maybe she liked it but it's wrong...i dont know if they can put that teacher in jail where you are at...

you should tell your mother coz clearly this teacher is a bad man and he might be doing the same to other girls

Source(s):

life
    • Comment
  • Miss~E answered 4 years ago
    Tell your mom. Her teacher took her virginity. He's 28 - she's 14. Don't listen to her saying not to tell she's a child who doesn't know any better. You're 17, her big sister. You need to protect her. TELL YOUR MOM ASAP!!!!!!! What a loser to have sex with a kid.

@Jason - she's a kid, that's why we have statutory rape laws because kids aren't mature enough to make adult decisions. Only a perv would think it's ok.
    • Comment
  • scooba steve answered 4 years ago
    ?????
    • Comment
  • Insatiable answered 4 years ago
    That's statutory rape. You should go report it, especially since he's a teacher who's always going to be surrounded by young females. What if he does it again to another girl? Go report it to the police.
    • Comment
  • Ron Brgundy answered 4 years ago
    CALL THE POLICE
    • Comment
  • you're gonna love me! answered 4 years ago
    im not going to complain about your spelling!

You really need to tell your mom. I dont care what your sister thinks! this is WRONG! that man is WRONG!!! please tell your mom and email me when you decide what to do or if you need to talk.

saggybaggyelephants@yahoo.com TELL YOUR MOM!!!

Source(s):

• Comment
  • Im a hott ♦otter♦ answered 4 years ago
    You should use google translator and not babblefish
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Marky answered 4 years ago
    english please
    • Comment
  • mad_1240 answered 4 years ago
    you need to work on your spelling of words. but the point
    is you need to let you mother know what is going on. and
    talk to your sister about messing with older men. they don't
    care anything about her all they want is sex. get that thur her
    head if you can.
    • Comment
  • My baby boy makes me happy answered 4 years ago
    Yeah weird to understand but..I am guessing that ur sister lost her virginity to a 28 year old man?? If that's so..TELL YOUR MOM!!!!
    • Comment
  • ? answered 4 years ago
    okay i'd try to help you but i cant read this ****!
    28 year old & 14 year old Thats freakin SICK! calll the cops!
    • Comment
  • Sarah answered 4 years ago
    omg thats freakin scary
    • Comment
  • XiaReve answered 4 years ago
    1. please write properly next time
    2. TELL YOUR MOM!!!!
    3. Ew...14 and already having sex? wowww... and yes she SHOULD know better by fourteen
    4. and having sex with a minor??? He could be put in jail for that!

All in all...
    TELL SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP!!!!!!!
    • Comment
  • ThatsMyNameDon'tWearItOut answered 4 years ago
    tell your mom! thats so gross! she got sexually harrassed by her teacher!
    tell your mom right away!
    • Comment
  • Paul answered 4 years ago
    learn some damn english. ur sister is a huge slut and y didnt u stop her from having sex the first time u caught her?
    • Comment
  • Jen A answered 4 years ago
    she lost hers and you need to give her the emotional supports she needs through thid
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • sexxysabryna699 answered 4 years ago
    i dont understand your question . but why your 14 year old sister chose a 28 year old man to lose her virginity to is her choice. its illegal though; he could be charged with statituary rape.

ANSWER MINE PLEASE : THANKS !!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ah3.51NHub6i9OBamM.vnrXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091216184506AAV2vI3
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • big boss answered 4 years ago
    wow !
    your sister is so smart
    and your english more then smart
    anyway
    1.she happy with her teacher
    2.she bleed due to he break her hyman
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • 3ciah answered 4 years ago
    your sister lost her V to her teacher so what? ok, i know how you feel about it all being the big sister and all but right now she feels she's in love and wont listen to you or anyone else who tries to caution her. with experience, she can never go wrong! she'ld soon need your shoulders to cry on. just hope its not too late
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sara L answered 4 years ago
    This is barely legible...

BUT her virginity is her choice, not yours. You can't control everything she does, and the more you try the more she is going to push away. Let her make her own mistakes.
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock