I am 17 years girl virgin and have 14 years sister?

sorry for long question i am 17 years girl virgin and have 14 years sister my mom working women she go to job and come back on evening after 6 m.p. me go to college morning and come back at 4 p.m. my younger sister in school and come back at 1 p.m. we all have keys of our main door yesterday in college i am... show more sorry for long question
i am 17 years girl virgin and have 14 years sister
my mom working women she go to job and come back on evening after 6 m.p.
me go to college morning and come back at 4 p.m.
my younger sister in school and come back at 1 p.m.
we all have keys of our main door
yesterday in college i am not feeling weel and i early come at home 2.p.m.
open main door with key and go to my room i lessen voice from my sisters room but i don't care
when i change my cloth in my room i lessen a shriek then i go on my sister's room but door is lock
from in side i go to the back side window also close but bland slightly open and i seen my sister lie down on bed and a man up on between her legs they are without cloths after 10 mint i check again they are steel busy i go to my room after 10 mint more i man go out from our main gate i go her room i seen blood on her bed sheet i ask her about blood then she say my period i say what about the man ?
she put hand on my solder and kiss me ans say i lose mine with my teacher
i ask her you bleed its mien he tear you
she say ho no no i check mine
and told me don't take with mom pl.she was very happy
1.why she Select28 years old man ?
2.she bleed too much but she says he not tear me why
3.she finish errr job smoothlyand happy itsmienn the job is very Essy
Update: i ask her about condom
yes he wear a condom
23 answers