Stretch Marks (Girls Only)?

I've had stretch marks on my chest (boob area to be exact) and it's been there for a long while now....I know I have nothing to worry about, but what are they from and why?

Favorite Answer

I'm going to tell you some effective measures you can take to prevent stretch marks, obviously sometimes no matter what you do your stretch marks won't disappear, so then you must look further into preventing / removing them.

Drink plenty of water; this makes sure that your skin is hydrated at all times. This is very important as dehydrated skin basically gives the stretch marks a personal invite!

Making sure you keep on up on your vitamins, especially E, as this helps to maintain a healthy skin balance.

Exfoliate your skin on a regular basis, make sure you use a gentle clothe and lukewarm water, you must do this softly as not to remove your natural body oils.

Eating a balanced diet is important. Avoiding fatty or greasy foods, as they cause weight gain, which in turn causes stretch marks.

If you are following these tips then, a great product to work with a long side them is: "Revitol stretch mark prevention cream", it works great as a preventive measure, however if you are reading this and you already have stretch marks it is also a great removal treatment.

It carries all of the natural ingredients you need to keep your skin in a decent enough condition, allowing preventive measures to be taken. When you're using such treatments as Revitol stretch mark prevention cream, you must make sure you stick to a strict regime. It would be pointless to take it one day and then not the next.

If this has managed to keep your attention all the way here, then good! If you follow these tips and work at I think you will see a great reduction in your stretch marks.

Can stretch marks go away? absolutely. If your sick of your stretch marks then take action before they get worse.

Check the url in the source box below to find more information on how to remedy your stretch mark and how Revitol Stretch Mark can help you.

There is a lot of stretch mark treatment available on the market these days. Some treatments are more effective in fading or even eliminating stretch marks, but the success of the treatment depends on a few different things. First of all is the color and age of the stretch marks. If they have faded to a flesh color they are much harder to heal. Second of all, ethnicity and heredity play a role in which creams, oils and other products or equipment will succeed in healing stretch marks.

The cheapest stretch mark treatment available is creams made especially for stretch marks. The most effective creams contain ingredients such as cocoa butter, lanolin and wheat germ oil. These creams actually heal and rebuild the damaged skin. While they may not be able to completely eliminate stretch marks, they may at least make the stretch marks fade to a barely visible scar. A good recommendation will be Palmer Cocoa Butter Cream.

Another popular & effective cream that you might wish to consider is Strivectin. It has a bioactive topical formula that has a combination of skin firming agents to reduce visible wrinkles and make skin appear firmer

If you are interested in more effective ways of getting rid of stretch marks, you can read abt them from this site: http://stretch-marks.my-fashion-house.com/

I had dark purplish red ones that dulled down to purple to light purple until they finally settled very near my skin tone.... all I can say is until time works it's wonders on the color of the marks, and it will, keep them moisturized with Belly Butter esq products. Do some firming exercises and it will also help the skin go back to place (and lose the excess weight) which is great! Just remember you love the baby, and it was worth even the stretch marks! Good luck!

Hi,

Here are some almost free remedies that you can use to remove your stretch marks.

Application of vitamin K cream is also beneficial in the stretch marks treatment. The foods containing vitamin K can also be included in the diet and they are green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, liver and dairy products.

Applying lavender oil on the marks thrice a day will fade up the marks soon. This is one of the simple and good home remedies for stretch marks.

Application of Aloe Vera gel or vitamin E also helps to cure stretch marks and is also good home remedy for stretch marks.

Application of Vaseline intensive care lotion on the stomach during pregnancy helps in the prevention of stretch marks.

Application of cocoa butter during pregnancy helps in the stretch marks treatment.

Eating good amounts of seeds and nuts that contain zinc prevent stretch marks. This is a good diet for stretch marks.

Prepare a solution by adding one ounce of carrier oil ( you can use avocado, sweet almond, jojoba, because they are the best ) with seven drops of lavender and some drops of chamomile. Apply this on the affected areas. This is another effective home remedy for stretch marks.

Regular exercises tones the muscles and keep them firm. Thus, avoiding stretch marks. This is one of the effective stretch marks cure.

Mix ingredients of 1/2-cup olive oil, 1/4-cup aloe Vera gel, liquid from 6 capsules of Vitamin E, liquid from 4 capsules of Vitamin A in a blender. After that store the mixture in the fridge and apply this mixture externally all over the places where the stretch marks commonly appear. This is one of the good home remedies for stretch marks.

Massaging the body with aroma oil also reduces the chances of stretch marks. This is one of the useful stretch marks remedy.

Rubbing the area with apricot scrub fades the marks in a short duration. This is also good home remedy for stretch marks.

Though these remedies work well, unfortunately it’s hard to find the one for you. And often using a combination of these is the best answer to your stretch mark problem. But if you don’t have the time to prepare these remedies one product that I personally had good results is Revitol stretch mark cream. It all natural and prescription free. I used this stretch mark cream with an aloe Vera gel that I got from my local chemist. The results have been great. If you interested in the cream I get mine from http://www.naturalskincaretreatments.com I wish you all the best.

it's normal. A lot of girls have stretch marks on their breast. nothing to worry about they're from your skin stretching , breast growing..

• Alana

I do to, and it's annoying seeing as my breasts are about the size of mosquito bites.