Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 1 decade ago

How to quit smoking .where to find info?

I am trying to quit smoking for quite a while now..Is there some kind of info or product?

Favorite Answer

As it always goes with the smokers, their craving for nicotine is hard to be overcome. Every smoker swears that he will quit the habit 'tomorrow' and forever, but it never happens. In my case, however, my physician had advised me to stop smoking as I suffered from migraines continuously for days and I had to miss my work. His prescription drugs only made me physically and mentally worse and soon I was out of my daily routine. I discontinued the drugs and continued to smoke as usual. One of my old friends told me to buy smoke deter to quit smoking.

I knew there were some supplements claiming to create an aversion to smoking, like 'smoking aid', 'quit smoking in 7 days', 'anti smoking pill,' etc. The owners of suchlike products were making money by exaggerating the facts. I had tried some of these products but I did not find anything worthwhile in them and I was reluctant to buy smoke deter as one of such type of supplements.

One day, I got up from my seat in the middle of some important point in a meeting and went out to smoke a cigarette. My same old friend who was attending the meeting again advised me to buy smoke deter this time to give it a try.

I read the full details about smoke deter and came to know that unlike other supplements, it was purely a homeopathic combination and did not have any side effects. The supplements I had used had caused burning and inflammation in my mouth. Though, I was doubtful about it being safe to use, I bought it just to see if it worked as my health was seriously running down. I had its first dose in the form of a spray under my tongue and it tasted a little bit like alcohol mixed with something like a flower essence, which was relishing.

I used the remedy as per directions put on the label but didn't find any effect on me. I was smoking as usual and I was very much worried about what to do further. In frustration, I discontinued its use and was thinking of some other alternative like self-hypnosis to boost my confidence to quit the habit at once. But after a few days, I did felt its effect and whenever I wanted to smoke, I found there was not an intense urge like before. It is more than a year now I haven't smoked a single cigarette.

The smoke deter is free from any crude herbal substances and it contains only herbal dilutions in tincture form or in potency to act mildly on human organism and some dilutions in 200c to affect the mental sphere to get rid of the habit of smoking.

Check the url in the source box below for a free trial and also more info about this product.It seems to confirm some of my comments and is dedicated to helping smokers improve their health, fitness and beat the smoking habit.

• Melanie1 year agoReport

Most other means of quitting smoking have very low success rates and more importantly can have terrible side effects such as nausea, dizziness, headache, insomnia, vomiting, back pain, irritability. Only this gude can save you to quit smoking permanently : https://anjau.com/QUITSMOKING.php

Nicotine replacement treatment, such as nicotine patches or chewing gum, can be a good idea for those who smoke greatly or who feel they might need the extra assistance. Some products are readily available on the PBS. There are also oral prescribed medicines, such as varenicline (brand Champix) and bupropion (trademark name Prexaton and Zyban) that can help you quit by minimizing withdrawal symptoms and the urge to smoke. Speak to your doctor about exactly what would be best for you.

Nicotine Anonymous is a Non-Profit 12 Step Fellowship of men and women helping each other live nicotine-free lives. Nicotine Anonymous welcomes all those seeking freedom from nicotine addiction, including those using cessation programs and nicotine withdrawal aids. The primary purpose of Nicotine Anonymous is to help all those who would like to cease using tobacco and nicotine products in any form. The Fellowship offers group support and recovery using the 12 Steps as adapted from Alcoholics Anonymous to achieve abstinence from nicotine.

Source(s): check out this site for more info, as well as local meetings http://www.nicotine-anonymous.org/ check out this site for several daily online voice meetings http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/voicesofnicot...

Hi. I have had the same problem like you for a long time and I know what it’s all about. Then by chance it happened to me to come across http://www.smokinginfos.com/ . This website provides a great solution for your problem. Now I said goodbye to cigarettes forever. Big thanks to this website.

You will feel so much better once you give up

Just give up