? asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 decade ago

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to you computer BLUE SCREEN!?!?!!?

Ok.. here we go. I recently had a lapse in antivirus coverage.. as a result a few malware programs moved in. No problem... downloaded malware bytes and removed them and bought Norton Antivirus 10. I was still having problems with Internet Explorer acting funny so I decided to uninstall and reinstall it to see if perhaps it would run correctly. I did so and after it was done installing, install wizard said i needed to reboot my computer to finalize installation. When I did my computer shut down and started back up but as soon as it started to run windows i got the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH ohhhh noooo. and I cant get passed it. I did however randomly after about 100 tries get it to restart by using F12 and using the last known working settings. I thought EUREKA she is fixed! yaaaay. However since then no matter what I try to do everytime I turn the laptop on it goes straight to blue screen when it tries to run windows. Any ideas...

Even when I attempt to start in safe mode.. once The Windows logo comes up the blue screen stops it

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Try searching for your PC rescue disk and repair instalation. If not, it might be time to reinstal windows.

Hi,J

There are 3 step to repair blue screen error

If you got blue screen error then there is a 94% chance that your computer has registry problems. You should fix it immediately. The following software is a professional fix blue screen error, in addition, you can fix many common computer errors. I think you should try it, I believe that it can help you:

* Step 1 - Download a blue screen error repair tool,install this error repair tool.

*: Open the blue screen error repair tool and scan you computer for free

* Step 3 - Then click the Repair All Button again and your done!

Here are the url of blue screen error repair tool:http://www.repairerrortips.com/ttfix-blue_screen_e...

Is your computer freezing or crashing or getting the blue screen error?

We all know how annoying this can be.

Especially when you're in the middle of a project and lose hours worth of work because you computer froze up.

Here are a few tips you can use to stop your computer from freezing up or getting the blue screen of death.

Unless you have a hardware problem,

like a hard drive going bad or a video card driver problem the reason you're computer is freezing or crashing is because of registry errors.

95% of the time this is biggest cause of freezes and other general problems like slow start up,

slow shutdowns, blue screen error, freezing, slow applications and a general lack of computer performance.

http://bluescreen-fix.com/

you do no longer continuously could installation something to reason that. it would additionally be brought about via actual inner harm fantastically with the confusing rigidity. it may be something which you have gotten downloaded which you probably did no longer comprehend you downloaded. believe me. There are viruses available that installation themselves as quickly as you circulate to the internet site they're on. you do no longer even comprehend it happens til its too late. could I doubt its a virulent disease inflicting the blue show screen of dying. In all my adventure fixing desktops i've got considered the blue show screen seem do to actual damages (confusing rigidity) and thanks to archives loss or corruption. procedures to reason archives loss or corruption is popping your pc off straight away via removing battery or protecting down potential button till ultimately it shuts off. Or in case you mess with any significant equipment archives on your individual the two knowingly or by twist of destiny without understanding. those are in basic terms some issues. All you may do is reinstall your working equipment and if it nevertheless has the comparable situation then maximum in all probability you have a situation with the confusing ware

windows does that when it has a driver problem...most likely your video card driver as that is the cause nearly 75% of the time...you should be able to book up in safe mode and re-install the driver, and or roll back...