I complain to much? ik... please help me!?

I've been told multiple times that when i walk into a room i can make the atmosphere go from super happy to amazingly depressring within like two comments, I'm going through a really hard time right now because i just lost my best guy friend in the entire world to my sister.i putt 7 years into knowing him to her only knowing him for a few months and there already going out. I really liked him and i still do so it makes it harder. I feel like i lost a part of me because we where so close. I never talk to him anymore, And i used to all the time, I cant get him out of my head and i really need help. I've lost allot of friends from this and i could use some advice into getting them back. And some advice on helping me get him out of my head! I used to be the girl everyone wanted to be around but now im that girl that can make u go froma smile to frowning in half a second. HELP.

Favorite Answer

It will take some time to change this habit and trust me, it does not happen overnight. Only little by little will determine the great change and eventually, you will be the person that everyone wants to be around. Start by choosing your words carefully (in means of any negative comments, keep in your mind). Try treating everyone with respect and courtesy. Treat them the way you want to be treated with. Hope it helps you.