How can I manage music, Check this playlist... good or bad?

I just recently came back to god after a LONG time "6 years". Parents got divorced at 10 so that was a big blow. Took awhile to recover.

Anyways, awhile not "following" I got into some pretty cool stuff. I have a large variety of music I listen to, club, D&B, Rock, Country, etc. If its not rap, or if its not satanic then its not crap. Unfortunately my youth paster and fellow churchy friends don't agree.

"SOME"" of the "Rock" music I listen to....

Audioslave - ACDC - Areosmith - alien ant farm - ash - barnacked ladies - the beatles - Beck - Black Crows - black Sabbath - bloodhound gang - Blur - Busted - The charlatans - coldplay - counting crows - Cranberries - Creed - The darkness - Evanescence - Feeder - Fleetwood mac - Foo Fighters - Guns and Roses - The Hives - Hoobastank - Interpol - Jack Johnson - Jet - The Killers - Kinks - The Main - Motorhead - Muse - Oasis - Porcupine Tree - The Postal Service - Radio head - Red Hot Chili peppers - REM - Robbie williams - Semisonic - Shed Seven - Smashing Pumpkins - Stereophonics - the strokes - Three days grace -

Now based off of those songs alone? Do you perceive me to be a horrible satanic emo Gothic music person? Or anti Christian in anyway?!!?

Here is some of the other stuff I listen to... Drum and base, Techno, Club, whatever you want to call it.

ABBA - Agent Alvin - B Complex - Blame - Brookes Brothers - Chase and Status - Danny Byrd - DJ Fresh - DJ Marky - DJ Zany - DJ Miko - Ferry Corsten - Inside Info - THe Insiders - John B - LOMAX - MRSA - Muffler - Nu Tone and Logistics - Pendulum - Q project - RZA - Salamandra - Sinic - State of mind - Sub Focus - Telemetrick - Various Dance Clubland 1-5 "all of them"

I don't think any of these artists have a bad message... what do you think? Or am I suppose to just drop all my normal music and listen to the same old Christian crap everyone keeps pushing on me? Im not against it, I have quit a lot of Christian music... so what's the big deal?

Favorite Answer

Your playlist is pretty light stuff.

black Sabbath - really? Nothing wrong with that?

From wikipedia...

"Originally formed as a heavy blues-rock band named Earth, the band began incorporating occult- and horror-inspired lyrics with tuned-down guitars, changing their name to Black Sabbath and achieving multiple gold and platinum records in the 1970s."

You own it to yourself to purchase this cd...

http://www.weimarmarket.com/catalog/product_info.p...

Free sermon about music...

http://willfults.com/video-sermons/

• I listen to christian music and i listen to Hollywood Undead. So what? its just music. i'm a roman catholic and listen to whatever. satanic music i do not like, however, rap is fine.

You know how I know youre gay?

You like coldplay