Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

females! once a cheater always a cheater?

this is on women. do women who cheat once always cheat again? not guys. im not interested in guys.

i dont want everyone to just say, YEA! thats how the saying goes!

i want experiences, if u no sum1 hu has been dumped because they cheated, did it hurt them enough not to cheat again? or did they just go and cheat again?

if u know sum1 hu has been cheated on and got back with the person who cheated, did they get cheated on again?

all answers will help alot.

thanks very much!

amazing answers so far, thank you very much. if i could give u all points i would

x

Favorite Answer

women are really low down when it comes to cheating. Most of the time there is no remorse. Yes they will do it again, and again, and again......if there is no remorse, and generally when a woman cheats, she feels like it was ok.

You absolutely can't generalize about an entire gender based on a saying. But the idea is that if someone has the personality to cheat, it probably won't happen just once. That being said, there are plenty of people who have done something stupid once, or made a mistake, and learned from it. It really depends on the person.

I cheated once, technically. The relationship was practically over, we just hadn't had a chance to talk about breaking up. In fact, when we did break up it was over the phone and comfortably mutual. We never talked about the cheating and I still don't know if he knew about it. The guy I cheated with was in another relationship himself, and even though we kept hooking up, I still considered myself single and slept with whoever I wanted to. Now, however, I'm in a good relationship and I can't even fathom ever cheating on him, it'll just never happen. In my experience, they way I felt about each of these men determined my sexual attitude toward them and my "relationship" with them, and for each guy, it was completely different.

So, it depends on a lot of things.. But mainly, how the cheater feels about you and your relationship. Would they want a second chance because they feel guilty, or because the affair didn't work out? Or do they want a second chance because they really feel like they made a horrible mistake and loves you too much to ever hurt you again?

I'm a guy and my girlfriend cheated on so many guys before me. Last month she cheated on me for another guy so yes, "once a cheater always a cheater" I was her 7th boyfriend. Let me give you some clues about female cheaters. First thing is if you ask a question and you look straight into their eyes they won't even look at you straight while talking,etc, if you ask them a question such as "do you love me" and when they say," you don't believe me?" they are cheater. Another one is that if you try to talk to them about a problem in a relationship and they tend to get mad about it or they get annoyed by you they are cheating also. Another one is that check their respiration and put your finger on the brachial area and find the pulse, time it in 1min normal is around 60-90 beats per minute if they go above 90 beats per minute they are lying and cheating in some way,it's like a lie detector test and it works very acurate.. I did those test on my girlfriend and she admitted that she cheated on me on 3 guys. I had the worst day in my entire life and I almost committed suicide cuz of her but I'm not going to give up so I just move on with my life and find someone who is faithful to me. So if you find those interesting then you should try it and see it for yourself. Cheater will always get caught trust me......Again once a cheater always a cheater only if they did cheat more than one time.

I've cheated on guys and I've been cheated on many times. I think the reason I cheated was because I was thinking of myself and not my boyfriend. I didn't care about him enough. I cared about him a little and I was attracted to him, but I didn't love him even though I said I did. I didn't love the guys I had affairs with either. I just didn't care.

Now, I'm engaged to a wonderful man and I've been faithful to him the entire time we've been together. I've never even come close to straying and I strongly believe I won't cheat on him. He's the perfect man for me and he makes me so happy. I love him and only him.

Every now and then I'll see a hot guy at the mall and I'll think to myself "I bet it would be really hot to screw him" but I know how I feel about my fiance and I know it would kill me if I ever did anything to hurt him. I would never cheat on him or even come close. I don't try to meet guys anymore and I don't flirt anymore.

So, I don't think the saying "Once a cheater, always a cheater" is necessarily true. For a lot of people, it very well may be. But, I think if they found the person they honestly and truly love with their entire heart, they wouldn't cheat.

The saying definately holds true to any cynic but I don't believe it...probably because I've cheated and despite the fact that I've been cheated on. I did it once and promised myself that I would never do it again.

There are many reasons that people cheat, most of them are stupid. I did it because I didn't have the courage to stick to my decision to break up with my ex. He would never accept it and wouldn't leave me alone so I cheated knowing he would never forgive me.

I've also been on the other side of it. My current bf cheated a few months ago but being a forgiving optimist I gave him a second chance. He just recently blew that opportunity to set things right so I will soon be leaving him.

Basically I'm saying that you can never really tell. There are chronic cheaters and people like myself. I'd give everyone the benefit of the doubt and only judge them for what they have done to you personally

I've only ever cheated on one boyfriend, and I did it because he was always cheating on me. I was young and it was just a f*cked up relationship.

So no. In a lot of cases you do see people cheating on everyone person they date, which makes you think "once a cheater always a cheater" but it really depends on the person and the situation. Cheating is never acceptable, and usually once someone has been cheated on they learn not to do it to someone else.

I do not believe the saying "once a cheater always a cheater" i cheated once on my boyfriend (an emotional affair, no sex but might have progressed to there) and he found out and i was devastated that i hurt him so badly, that was 5 years ago and i have never did it again or anything even close. In fact i do everything possible to reassure him that it was a stupid mistake and it will never happen again.

I cheated twice and only because the first time I didnt get caught.

To this day I still remember exactly what my boyfriend told me at the time and I always will. I will never cheat on any partner again. If I have a desire to do things with another person bsides my boyfriend id rather figure out what my relationship is lacking.

well like i said before. i cheated on my exbf of 2 and a half years. and after we broke up i havent cheated and im in a very good relationship and have been for about 2 months now... i wont ever do that again. i saw how badly it hurt him and my relationship and my ex got abusive. usually when a girl cheats its something with the guy. my ex would ignore me for days at a time and we barley talked and it seemed he was always with another girl. then i met another guy who liked me alot and i liked him and he was different. nice and sweet. i tried to break up with him and he got really mean and said alot of hurtful things and made me cry.. and when i did he wasnt around to help back on my feet... the other guy was. so i went with him. as it turns out we didnt break up like i thought and that is when it all went down hill. but... if i ever got back together with my ex, which i did once, i wouldnt and didnt cheat on him. i hope that helps sorry its so long :D

I know it's a bad thing to say, but I've done that to an ex of mine. Though I didn't feel bad at the time, when it almost happened to me by another guy, I felt terrible because I didn't just almost do it, I actually did do it. And after my current boyfriend made me look back on that, I felt like the worst person in the world and won't do that again. It takes one person to leave a mark, but it takes a better person to leave a footprint. Making the difference. Watch out.

my sister's husband got caught cheating and he cheated over and over even after he got find out. I think everyone is different I cheated once with my ex brother never have again it hurts people to much and causes more pain then worth