can helicobacter pylori causes pyelonephritis?

i know major etiology for pyelonephritis is e.coli, but can also it caused by h.pylori??

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ardnas,

Not to the best of my knowledge. I shall explain. Even though you may be aware of some or most of the following details, there may be details contained in my discussion that you are not aware of. Whilst helicobacter pylori -H. pylori - infection is the most common chronic bacterial infection in humans, the bacterial infection causing pyelonephritis - Escherichia coli. Staphylococcus saprophyticus. Proteus mirabilis. Klebsiella pneumoniae - may sometimes develop elsewhere in the body and travel through the bloodstream to the kidney. Far more commonly, however, the infection is the result of bacteria from outside the body traveling back up the urinary stream through the urethra to the bladder and eventually to the kidneys, in which case it is known as an ascending infection. This may explain why women, whose urethras are short and in close proximity to the anus, a potential source of bacteria, have four times as many cases of pyelonephritis as men. H. Pylori infection is the single most reported responsible factor for dyspepsia by the studies that investigated the causes of this complaint in end-stage renal disease (ESRD) patients. However the bacteria is not considered to be the causative organism in pyelonephritis.

ALL ANSWERS SHOULD BE THOROUGHLY RESEARCHED, IN ANY FORUM AND ESPECIALLY IN THIS ONE. - MANY ANSWERS ARE FLAWED.

It is extremely important to obtain an accurate diagnosis before trying to find a cure. Many diseases and conditions share common symptoms.

The information provided here should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed physician should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions.

Hope this helps

matador 89

• 4 years ago

H. Pylori is contagious. in certainty the discoverer of it (Nobel Prize winner final twelve months) ingested a sufferers vomit just to coach it replaced right into a micro organism. this is far less in all probability to unfold via feces, nonetheless, it continues to be achievable. although, one concept is that anybody has it of course yet basically motives ulcers whilst agitated. It lives contained in the mucosa of the tummy lining. you will desire to definately checklist a deadly disease like this. Your college is unquestionably madated via regulation to checklist it. this is unquestionably taken care of with a around of antibiotics.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope.

H pylori create havoc in stomach, not kidneys. They can't reach there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.