Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

This name to go along with my daughters as a sib-set?

Hi everyone,

my daughters name is Aurelia Iris Marceleine. I know it's long but people ever hear her two middle names and we love it.

So we are having another baby and we have a few names picked out so do you all like

for a girl: Francesca Juliet Winter

for a boy: Henry Tennessee James?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

i think it would be goo but but maby the order change

James Henry Tennessee

and maby just Juliet winter, i think that would be beautiful

• hey
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Francesca Juliet Winter

• 1 decade ago

If you name her Francesca then she might get called Fran, which is not pretty. Maybe a different one? The boy one is okay though. James is a beautiful name.

• Sarah
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I think the boys name is alright I like the Henry and the James,but the Tennessee? Are you from there or have some meaningful connection. It would make more sense.

I really REALLY REALLY dislike the girls name. There is nothing about it I like.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I suppose it would be funny to watch your children come home from school with cuts and bruises on thier faces, or in a girl's case crying when they grow.

• 1 decade ago

Those are all so ugly and so is your daughters name

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.