This name to go along with my daughters as a sib-set?

Hi everyone,

my daughters name is Aurelia Iris Marceleine. I know it's long but people ever hear her two middle names and we love it.

So we are having another baby and we have a few names picked out so do you all like

for a girl: Francesca Juliet Winter

for a boy: Henry Tennessee James?

• Favorite Answer

i think it would be goo but but maby the order change

James Henry Tennessee

and maby just Juliet winter, i think that would be beautiful

• hey

Francesca Juliet Winter

If you name her Francesca then she might get called Fran, which is not pretty. Maybe a different one? The boy one is okay though. James is a beautiful name.

• Sarah

I think the boys name is alright I like the Henry and the James,but the Tennessee? Are you from there or have some meaningful connection. It would make more sense.

I really REALLY REALLY dislike the girls name. There is nothing about it I like.

I suppose it would be funny to watch your children come home from school with cuts and bruises on thier faces, or in a girl's case crying when they grow.

Those are all so ugly and so is your daughters name