Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Stereo Chord converter to 3.5 inch input?

Is there any chord that allows you to convert your basic stereo chords or wires(those ones you have to twist together and shove em through those little holes) to a 3.5 inch input?

1 Answer

  • TV guy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Yes, it is called a stereo RCA to 3.5 mm cable.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.