Need advice how to capture the heart of Pisces man?

How to attract Pisces man. Will this combo works?

I have been seeing this pisces guy for 5 month and the last intimate encounter was a couple days ago. Before that I have not seen him for 4 months, only txt and we would call each other. I need advice on is this a normal trait of pisces and how to keep him attracted to me.

Him

Sun Pisces

Moon Aquarius

Mercury Aries

Venus Pisces

Mars Sagittarius

Jupiter Pisces

Saturn Sagittarius

Uranus Sagittarius

Neptune Capricorn

Pluto Scorpio

Lilith Gemini

Asc node Taurus

Me

Sun Aries

Moon Aries

Mercury Aries

Venus Taurus

Mars Cancer

Jupiter Gemini

Saturn Leo

Uranus Scorpio

Neptune Sagittarius

Pluto Libra

Lilith Cancer

Asc node Libra

I am 6 years older than him.

Favorite Answer

It's not that hard...but keeping him is. If both of you can understand each other and deal with it then yes or maybe. Be kind to him, be sympathetic, and be a leader (this I know you can), throw away the book of war and key word here is kindness and compassionate, keep the love alive at all time(this is why Cancer and Scorpio are good at)

Source(s): Pisces myself

The key is to appeal to his Venus...which is in Pisces. So this might be a challenge for you to tone it down a bit.

Wear knee-high, high heeled boots and soft, blues, filmy clothing.

Be ultra feminine, not so much business like.

Soften everything about yourself..your make up, the way you walk, your voice.

Play helpless; ask for help, be the maiden in distress.

Compliment his masculinity...I'm not kidding. He has Mars in Sag..he has to feel like a knight in shining armor when he looks at you.

If you can't comfortably do these types of things, move on to someone who is attracted to you without you having to be something your not...

He was born in 1986 it seems...or very close to it...Cause I have a lot of the same placements he does...

Anyhow, Pisces like a strong woman. Just don't be too strong with him. Yo ucan boss him around a little, but let him take the lead in the bedroom.

Source(s): Cancer with an Aries mother and Pisces father

pisces like mysterious, humorous, outspoken women who arent afraid to take a chance. We like our mates to be daring, sensitive, a little crazy, and very sexual with a little mystery to them that nobody can figure out. Being original and unique is very important! Good luck!

DO NOT BOSS HIM AROUND. we do not like being told what to do, He'll just ignore u. i thinks it's normal that he dissapeared for a couple months. i think he's just free spirited, probably doesn't like rules like me so dont try to box him in or dominate over him. If u give him his freedom, and let him be himself around u, he'll feel like you understand him. Alot of girls i've been with, make me feel like their trying to change who i am. "YOU CANT SAY THAT! YOU CANT SAY THIS! DON'T DO THAT! YOU BETTER CALL ME! WHO WERE HUGGING JUST NOW??! LET ME CHECK UR PHONE! PAY ATTENTION TO ME! STOP SPACING OUT! I TOLD U PICK ME UP AT 9, IT'S 9:20!!!" no, don't do that. my aries girlfriend was like that, and we just got in yelling matches all the time.