Zoloft deletes my sex drive, best alternative medication for anxiety?

I am going to talk to my doctor but I want some others opinion. I take 50 mg a day and it helps my anxiety a lot. I have very bad social anxiety working at a busy restaurant and going to college. But zoloft is taking away my sex drive as well. I still get turned on but sex is useless for me. Also I feel fatigued a... show more I am going to talk to my doctor but I want some others opinion. I take 50 mg a day and it helps my anxiety a lot. I have very bad social anxiety working at a busy restaurant and going to college. But zoloft is taking away my sex drive as well. I still get turned on but sex is useless for me. Also I feel fatigued a lot. I tried combining Wellbutrin and that did not help. I want to get off this crap and take a tranquilizer like lorazapam, but they are known to be addictive. Advice anyone?