waffa e asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

This is the United States: who had killed John F. Kennedy and why ?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

military industrial complex, or federal reserve

or both

or neither

but he was a threat to both, and they are people who 'make their own luck'

person above says jack ruby was just an angry patriot

let's ask jack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we2eucWXqjg

Youtube thumbnail

• 3 years ago

after extensive, nonetheless extremely boggled investigations, it extremely is been desperate by using the Warren value that Lee Harvey Oswald became into the only sniper interior the Texas e book Depository. there have been huge speculations and theories that he became into the two made the patsy, or did no longer act on my own and that there have been different snipers that fateful day. it extremely is been theorized that different accomplices may be the Mafia, the CIA, and Castro loyalist. i'd upload to that checklist, the Republican underground ... Kennedy, as a democrat, became right into a wildly commonplace president ... isn't that reason sufficient for the Republicans to do what they do ultimate ... assassination... character or in any different case.

• 1 decade ago

Lee Harvey Oswald killed him. Oswald wasn't just crazy, he was a particular kind of crazy, similar to John Hinkley who shot Reagan. It's hard to be sure because Jack Ruby killed Oswald so soon after he killed Kennedy so he wasn't extensively interviewed by psychiatrists, but as far as I can tell (and I'm no expert), it appears his mentality was similar to Hinkley.

To understand this mentality, watch Taxi Driver. After Hinkley saw the film, he asked Martin Scorscese "How did you know about me?". The film captured his mind so well that he thought it was literally about him. He was also completely obsessed with Jodi Foster (who was in that film) and shot Reagan in an effort to win her love because she didn't like Reagan.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its pretty crazy to try and find out who really killed JFK. But I think it was still Lee Harvey Oswald, no matter what. There may have been others behind it, like the CIA or something, or the theories were created for fun or to cover someones ***. Who knows?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Too much was destroyed in the name of National Security to determine the whole truth, so we'll just have to accept the fact that Lee Harvey Oswald was mentally challenged.

• 1 decade ago

The nazi party was behind it and very conveniently blamed it on the military and CIA. Although, it would require certain amounts of access to get away with it as they did.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It was a guy called Louie the Weasel, Oswald was just the patsy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It was lizard men in human skin suits. Don't believe me? Ask David Icke: http://www.davidicke.com/content/category/6/27/43/

There are plenty of conspiricy theories, but David's is my favorite.

Using Occams Razor: Lee Harvey Oswald did it. End of story.

Why? Because Oswald was unstable.

• 1 decade ago

No one really knows who killed JFK.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"JFK, JFK Airport, O'Hare Airport, Chief O'Hara, Kentucky Chiefs, Kentucky Royals, King Arthur, Camelot, JFK! OMG! Suicide!"

Source(s): Well according to "Da'Colbert Code"
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.