Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Do you hate or love Lady GaGa?

what do you love/hate about her...

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

LOVE !

I love the fact shes out there and different! she doesnt copy anybody she is a total individual and shes not scared

• plotts
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

woman gaga or could I say retard she is adult males till ultimately i think of she desires lots of help an different stuff and she or he have been the main weirds issues interior the international I recommend she have been'd a birdnexs lol

• Widgi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I don't hate anything about her because I don't know her, and she hasn't done anything which she deserves to be hated for in my opinion. I will say she seems a bit irresponsible. Apparently shes gone bankrupt god knows how many times, and spends a lot of money on clothes and an army of followers whenever she tours (staff, security, dancers, etc). Apart from that I think she is very talented, has a great voice, and no one can deny that she has her own style, and isn't afraid to express herself.

• 1 decade ago

I ******* Love Her <3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Love her music and look

I got my tickets for Radio City Music Hall in Jan. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I dont love her, i dont hate her i dont know her!!

If i be honest i like her music, but to me she seems to be trying to "Stand out" a bit too much!!

x

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love her. She has a fabulous sense of style and her music is the best.

• im starting to like her music after hating it so much. haha

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOVVEEEE she isnt afraid to express her style, and she's being herself not some hollywood barbie like Paris Hilton

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Love her, man shes beautiful!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.