Can you help me choosing the topic? and give me tips?

my teacher want us to choose topic and the talk about that topic in just 5 minute

can you help me choosing topic or choose short article

and can you give me tips how can I talk and be confident cuz I always feel nervosa and forget what I want to say when I'm talking in front of the whole class

sorry if my eng not good

Favorite Answer

Hi gud mrng,

1.select any one topic which u r intresting (LIKE pollution,love marriage vs arrange marriages,computers, crime,politics,etc.....not only these which u r showing intresting)

2.read it twice r thrice each sentence and paragraph,make it important point in a paper,write it in u are own words (general words).

3.if u not getting any word meaning check its meaning in dictionary

4..read u r own notes which u prepare

5.finall try to explain u r self in mind or some place

6.try to explain same topic with u r frnds to over come fear

7.when u r giving seminar are lecture in the class,first think all are u r frnds and classmates (may be u will be in fear 30sec r 1min ) dont worry about it ,please dont look u r frnd ,they will make u laugh.

8.concentrate on u r topic ,keep going on with u r own words.

9.wear a good dress ,i will gives u ,good points

10.ALL THE BEST

Source(s): yes

If you can choose any topic you like, I would choose a topic you are really intrested in. That way you will probably feel more confident because you know alot about the topic and can't really mess up! :3 So, really just pick something you like alot. I feel nervous before presentations, too. But, you just have to deal with it and get it over with you feel so much better after it's all done!

ok for bass there are various distinctive sizes and varieties to apply. it certainly relies upon on the fish. some days they want a bait that falls quickly and a few days they want it to fall sluggish. It additionally relies upon on the conceal in case you're fishing heavy vegatation you wouldnt want to apply a a million/8 or a million/sixteen it wont get interior the process the grass. I in many cases initiate with a a million/4 in many cases a texas rig, and alter for this reason. For trout you ought to use what they call the White River rig. you employ say a a million/4 oz..bullet weight. Slide it on your weight on then get a barrel or snap swivel and tie a frontrunner on it in all probability 12-14' long then your hook and then your bait works super. good success

tell me ur number and ill tell u the answer. Id like to meet a sk8ter girl. yummy.

talk about where u came from because u must b more familiar with that.... good luck