Can you help me choosing the topic? and give me tips?

my teacher want us to choose topic and the talk about that topic in just 5 minute

can you help me choosing topic or choose short article

and can you give me tips how can I talk and be confident cuz I always feel nervosa and forget what I want to say when I'm talking in front of the whole class

sorry if my eng not good

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi gud mrng,

1.select any one topic which u r intresting (LIKE pollution,love marriage vs arrange marriages,computers, crime,politics,etc.....not only these which u r showing intresting)

2.read it twice r thrice each sentence and paragraph,make it important point in a paper,write it in u are own words (general words).

3.if u not getting any word meaning check its meaning in dictionary

4..read u r own notes which u prepare

5.finall try to explain u r self in mind or some place

6.try to explain same topic with u r frnds to over come fear

7.when u r giving seminar are lecture in the class,first think all are u r frnds and classmates (may be u will be in fear 30sec r 1min ) dont worry about it ,please dont look u r frnd ,they will make u laugh.

8.concentrate on u r topic ,keep going on with u r own words.

9.wear a good dress ,i will gives u ,good points

10.ALL THE BEST

Source(s): yes
  • 1 decade ago

If you can choose any topic you like, I would choose a topic you are really intrested in. That way you will probably feel more confident because you know alot about the topic and can't really mess up! :3 So, really just pick something you like alot. I feel nervous before presentations, too. But, you just have to deal with it and get it over with you feel so much better after it's all done!

• 4 years ago

ok for bass there are various distinctive sizes and varieties to apply. it certainly relies upon on the fish. some days they want a bait that falls quickly and a few days they want it to fall sluggish. It additionally relies upon on the conceal in case you're fishing heavy vegatation you wouldnt want to apply a a million/8 or a million/sixteen it wont get interior the process the grass. I in many cases initiate with a a million/4 in many cases a texas rig, and alter for this reason. For trout you ought to use what they call the White River rig. you employ say a a million/4 oz..bullet weight. Slide it on your weight on then get a barrel or snap swivel and tie a frontrunner on it in all probability 12-14' long then your hook and then your bait works super. good success

• 1 decade ago

tell me ur number and ill tell u the answer. Id like to meet a sk8ter girl. yummy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

talk about where u came from because u must b more familiar with that.... good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.