Should Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren divorce him?

1) Yes

2) No

3) She should think about the money

4) I'm just glad Tiger has been exposed for not being the goody goody he tries to portray himself as

5) I dont care

6) If she is smart she will take the kids, the money, and run to Sweden!!

Favorite Answer

1, 4, & 6

1 and 6

1 and 6

6

1 AND 4 AND 6

• marler

can not justify it. yet, as has been pronounced, with the courts the way they're she would desire to besides attempt. And if Woods replaced into gonna hook up with a trashy goldigger, he would desire to have been sensible adequate to get a pre-nup. Or divorce her until eventually now he went chasing unusual. yet he's in basic terms yet another dumb, incredibly gifted athlete. The numbers of human beings that have been hosed down contained in the courts are legion. i'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. If he gets stable criminal specialists he will nonetheless finally end up with way extra beneficial than i'm going to ever have. there is in basic terms some thing incorrect with a rustic which will pay jocks 500-5000 cases what they're going to to human beings attempting to locate a therapy for many cancers or doing examine on fusion, and a hundred different issues that are a hell of plenty extra important than whacking balls with golf equipment or sticks.

Yes on Valentines Day.

• Yes, the guy is clearly a scumbucket. She should divorce him now and rip off as much money as possible.

• Quinn

Well let me put it this way: If I found out my husband was having a love affair with several other woman, I would pack my bags and leave ASAP.

Once someone in a marriage commits adultery, the marriage is over, regardless what people might say otherwise.