Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

有人可以幫我把自傳翻成英文嗎

請問有哪位大大能幫我把自傳翻成英文嗎?

因為學校太機車了...要我們把英文自傳PO給校長看

ㄚ我就不會英文吼 ˋ ˊ

拜託各位大大了~

以下:

家庭背景:

我出生在一個很平凡但很美滿的小家庭,父親在學校當老師,母親是個家庭主婦,而弟弟和我都還在學校求學。父母用民主的方式管教我們,希望我們能夠獨立自主、主動學習,累積人生經驗,但他們會適時的給予鼓勵和建議,父母親只對我們要求兩件事,第一是保持健康,第二是著重課業。因為沒有健康的身體,就算有再多的才華、再大的抱負也無法發揮出來。又因為家境並不富裕,所以必須專心於課業上,學得一技之長,將來才能自立更生。

興趣與專長:

平時,我最大的興趣就是玩電腦和打籃球。第一次接觸電腦是在我國小五年級的時候。在求學過程中,我最喜歡的科目是數學及體育,尤其是數學,當我費盡了九牛二虎之力,解出一個數學問題時,那種苦盡甘來的感覺,真是筆墨難以形容的。我的專長是「跑步」,我一直認為做一個真正的學生不應該只會唸書,而應該是廣泛的接觸各種事物,並且培養自己的專長,發展健康的身心。

課外活動:

在高中時期我參加了首頁製作社,不過因為學校規定一.二年級不能參加社團,所以我在這個社團

只有學一年的首頁製作,雖然只有一年,不過也算是懂一點製作首頁的皮毛了。

大學時期因為同學說要參加熱舞社,為了有伴所以我就和他參加一樣的社團了,熱舞社有兩種選

擇,一種是學韻律的另一種是跳地板的,我選擇的是跳地板的,一開始覺得第版很難,可是學到現在我覺得只要有心的話誰都可以跳的很好。

我不要翻譯機翻出來的~那根本不準= =

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Family background:

I am born in one very ordinary, but the very content small family, the father in the school works as teacher, the mother is the housewife, but the younger brother and I also studies in the school. The parents teach us with the democracy way, hoped that we can 夠 maintain independence and keep initiative, the active learning, the accumulation life experience, but they at the right moment will give encourage and suggested that the parents will only request two matters to us, first will be maintains a health, second will be emphatically the schoolwork. Because does not have the health body, even if has many talents, the big aspiration also to be unable to display. Also because the family circumstances are not wealthy, must therefore in the schoolwork, study the professional skill with single-hearted devotion, in the future can support oneself the rebirth.

Interest and specialty:

Usually, I biggest interest is plays the computer and plays the basketball. The first contact computer is in our country small fifth grade time. In studies in the process, I most like the subject is mathematics and the sports, particularly mathematics, when I spent the tremendous strength, when solved a mathematics question, that kind of after the bitter comes the sweet's feeling, was really the words is beyond description. My specialty is “jogs”, I have thought will be a genuine student not should only to study, but should be widespread contact each kind of thing, and will raise own specialty, development health body and mind.

2009-12-21 18:36:40 補充:

Extracurricular activity: I participated in the home page manufacture society in the high school time, but because the school stipulates one. The second grade cannot participate in the mass organization, therefore I in this mass organization only then study one year

2009-12-21 18:36:55 補充:

home page manufacture, although only then one year, but was also understands one to manufacture the home page the superficial knowledge. Because the university time schoolmate said that wants the senate heating dance society, to have the partner

2009-12-21 18:37:04 補充:

had two kind of choices, one kind was studies the rhythm another kind is jumps the floor, what I chose was jumps the floor, from the very beginning thought that the version was very difficult, but learns me to think now, so long as had a mind words everybody might jump is very good.

Source(s): 自己, 自己, 自己, 自己

如果你有需要中英求職翻譯自傳、面試、自我介紹或是推甄自傳等翻譯問題,你可以參考下面的部落格,那個部落格有分享很多實用的翻譯範例,對你的求職應該很有幫助!滿多相關資訊,滿實用的! 部落格網址:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007

Family background: I am born in one very ordinary, but the very content small family, the father in the school works as teacher, the mother is the housewife, but the younger brother and I also studies in the school. The parents teach us with the democracy way, hoped that we can 夠 maintain independence and keep initiative, the active learning, the accumulation life experience, but they at the right moment will give encourage and suggested that the parents will only request two matters to us, first will be maintains a health, second will be emphatically the schoolwork. Because does not have the health body, even if has many talents, the big aspiration also to be unable to display. Also because the family circumstances are not wealthy, must therefore in the schoolwork, study the professional skill with single-hearted devotion, in the future can support oneself the rebirth. Interest and specialty: Usually, I biggest interest is plays the computer and plays the basketball. The first contact computer is in our country small fifth grade time. In studies in the process, I most like the subject is mathematics and the sports, particularly mathematics, when I spent the tremendous strength strength, when solved a mathematics question, that kind of after the bitter comes the sweet's feeling, was really the words is beyond description. My specialty is “jogs”, I have thought will be a genuine student not should only to study, but should be widespread contact each kind of thing, and will raise own specialty, development health body and mind. Extracurricular activity: I participated in the home page manufacture society in the high school time, but because the school

2009-12-15 21:46:02 補充:

stipulates one. The second grade cannot participate in the mass organization, therefore I in this mass organization only then study one year home page manufacture, although only then one year, but was also understands one to manufacture the home page the

2009-12-15 21:46:23 補充:

superficial knowledge. Because the university time schoolmate said that wants the .senate heating dance society, to have the partner therefore I participated in the same mass organization with him, the hot dance society had two kind of choices, one kind was

2009-12-15 21:46:29 補充:

studies the rhythm another kind is jumps the floor, what I chose was jumps the floor, from the very beginning thought that the version was very difficult, but learns me to think now, so long as had a mind words everybody might jump is very good

Source(s): 網頁, 網頁, 網頁, 網頁