Laptop wont boot up help!!!!!!!!!!!!?

i have a satellite Toshiba forget what model it is but it just happened all of a sudden this is what it says when i start it up " windows has encountered a problem communicating with a device connected to your computer this error can be caused by unplugging a removable storage device such as an external usb... show more i have a satellite Toshiba forget what model it is but it just happened all of a sudden this is what it says when i start it up " windows has encountered a problem communicating with a device connected to your computer this error can be caused by unplugging a removable storage device such as an external usb drive wile the device is in use,or by faulty hardware such as a hard dive or cd-rom drive that is failing. make sure any removable storage is properly connected and then restarted your computer if you continue to get this essage contact the hardware manufacture

file: \window\system32\winload.exe

status: 0xc00000eg

info: An unexpected I/O error has occurred

and this laptop is maybe only 4 months old i have no idea wats wrong with it plz tell me wat should i do thanks
Update: ban gart ahh its not fake when i boot up my computer it starts normally but then it gives me tht message and it restarts to the same message i think i got a cd with it ot sure gota check the box