10 points to whoever can come up with a more clever saying?
"Life's not a guitar, so don't fret it"
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Here are my TOP TEN clever sayings:
10. Life is not a sauna, so don't sweat it.
9. Good friends are like calculators, you can always count on them.
8. Life is like a roller coaster, sometimes it takes you up, sometimes it takes you down, sometimes it throws your for a wild loop and makes you pee your pants.
7. Excuses are like drugs, the more you use them the more you HAVE to use them.
6. For teens, life is like a fancy sports car, they all want one of their own ...as long as Dad and Mom pay for it and keep it running.
5. Adversity is like a steaming pile of horse manure, it stinks, you never step in on purpose, but if you aren't afraid to work a little into the soil of your life, it makes things grow better.
4. Life is not a Rastafarian hairdo, so don't dread it.
3. Philosophy is like ...duh!?
2. Life is like a mother, everybody has one, ...some are just uglier than others.
1. Mean people are like vacuum cleaners, they suck ...and nobody likes the dirt bags.
- 4 years ago
one million) i could say degus. Rat vendors oftentimes seem to bathe their cage greater oftentimes than degu vendors. 2) with reference to the comparable. Degus are greater cat-like and rats canines-like, nevertheless. 3) Their drowsing behavior are quite plenty comparable, the two are crepuscular animals (maximum lively for the period of break of day and dusk). 4) no longer in theory. they could scent given which you do no longer sparkling their cage oftentimes adequate. Degus stay longer (their time-honored lifespan is 4-6 years or much greater in the event that they are healthful), rats stay shoter (2-3 years). in spite of suits you greater. Degus prefer particular low-carbohydrate foodstuff regimen, rats are much less foodstuff regimen-tense. Rats are oftentimes greater cuddly. Degus assist you to stroke them, yet not often cuddle.
- four feet sixLv 51 decade ago
The first art contest winners were chosen by a drawing.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
stupid is as stupid does