does anybody have an asus netbook with linux operating system?

i brought my daughter an asus net book at toys r us that has linux for the operating system the thing is im having trouble finding wireless internet service for it.Can anybody suggest service that would work?

Best Answer

The question is do you have a wireless router in your house? if not then it won't connect

By The way you brought your daughter the right thing and with the right operating system on it, excellent choice thumbs up to you, if you have any question click on my name and send me a message, and I will point you in the right dirction on where to get all the tutorials for Linux

• Lisa

You can't. The reason the netbook has linux preinstalled is because it does not have enough memory or processor speed to support XP. If you wanted XP you should have gotten a netbook with XP preinstalled. Laptops can be configured to run on different OS but netbooks are very finicky about the OS.

There should be "network connections" icon on your laptop screen that shows available wireless connections in range .. you may have to get a wireless router and you get wireless in cafes, hotels, shoppingcentres etc

anything works with it, just get a modem, router and thats it.