promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 1 decade ago

Cooking for family of six?

My dad just told me that he is willing to let me cook a nice vegetarian meal once a week for the family as long as I prepare it :) I am hoping to cook something really tasty so that they can see that vegetarian food isn't disgusting! My first night is Thursday. I want it to be a wonderful meal fit to serve six! What would you suggest? :)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

How about shepherds pie, or vegetable enchiladas, vegetable hotpot, vegetable curry (YUM!!!!)... You can make anything (just about) vegetarian/vegan... For recipes just google what you fancy having... For example: "vegetarian gumbo recipes" and you will get all kinds of different recipes to choose from!!!!! *Smile*

Have fun cooking vegetarian for your family!!!!! If its made with love how can they not like it!!!!! *Smile* Good luck!!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You could try vegetarian tacos or enchilladas just replacing the meat with beans, you could try out macaroni and cheese, you could also check out some of the recipes on this site: http://www.suprememastertv.com/veg/?goto_url=veg.

• 1 decade ago

Spaggetti or even roast let it sit in the bowl all day it is so good or

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.