what is the Old Navy employee discount?

I have just been hired at Old Navy, but no one went over the company policy as far as the employee discount goes. HELP! does anyone have any clue what it is?

Best Answer

Gap Inc. employees can use the employee discount card at all Gap Inc. store brands.

50% off reg. price at Gap.

50% off reg. price at Banana Republic

25% off reg. price at Old Navy

30% off reg. price at OUTLET

25% off sale price at Old Navy

30% off sale price at OUTLET

No discount on sale price at Gap and BR (items must be over-ridden to regular price to apply the 50% discount).

10% off clearance at all brands

10% off gift cards at all brands

No online employee discount.

No Piperlime.com discount.

No Athleta.com discount.

Gap Inc. employees are also eligible for discounts at Apple, Verizon, Sprint, and more. Ask your manager about other community discounts once you get hired.

Source(s): I work at O.N.
  • idrovo

Discount Athleta

The discount is 30% and like 10% on sale items.

They should be giving you a card for it.

I worked for Old Navy for like 4 months this year-- I had to leave, because the store I worked in had absolutely no security on the clothing & always had the alarm system turned off too, so people were constantly stealing and getting away with it.. also, they push the Old Navy Cards [they call them ONC] HEAVILY, so if you don't get any sign ups, you'll get written up--- which is so retarded, seeing that in today's world, people are trying to avoid credit cards & so nobody wants them.

• Linda

when I had worked at ON it was alright to buy things for your friends and family, but you needed to be the one there paying for everything. (didn't matter whose money/ credit card it was) I use to go shopping with my mom all the time. The point of having a discount is to use it to spend your paychecks at the store basically, its an incentive of sorts. I would also still check with your manager on what is appropriate and what is not-- it doesn't hurt to ask and make sure you have all the facts so you can avoid abusing this privilege.