funny friendship quotes?

im making a picture for my friend, and im on a photoshop type program, but i want to think of a funny quote to put in a text box... the picture is of us being our goofy selves, just dancing around and laughing. so if you could please help me out, and let me know of any funny friendship quotes, that'd be great :)

• Favorite Answer

A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling. Arthur Brisbane

I have no trouble with my enemies. I can take care of my enemies all right. But my damn friends—they're the ones that keep me walking the floor nights! Warren G. Harding

A true friend stabs you in the front. Oscar Wilde

Friendship is like money, easier made than kept. Samuel Butler

A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success! Doug Larson

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/funny-friendship-qu...

http://www.basicjokes.com/dquotes.php?cid=137

Have a nice day! :)

Friendship is the best thing that ever happens in life.And friends are the best people whom we like and trust the most.So friends Friendship day is the most auspicious day in our life.On this day the love for our friends should be like never before.Friends from every corner of the world celebrate this day or should call it the most special day celebrate with flying colors.

"It takes a protracted time to enhance an previous chum." "We could carry jointly, or definitely we will carry one after the different." "acquaintances are God's techniques of apologizing for our households." "Tis the privilege of friendship to communicate nonsense, and characteristic her nonsense respected." "acquaintances: people who borrow my books and set moist glasses on them." Friendship is like thighs, they're continually sticking jointly.

I used to be normal, till i met this loser i call my bestfriend.