If finals are twenty percent of our semester grade...say i COMPLETELY bombed it.. READ MORE pleasse :)?

ok sayyy i have an A for my semester grade...and COMPLETELY BOMB finals (which are 20 percent of the semester grade) what would that drop me too, and how do you figure that?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Let's presume that you have a 95 average in the class. And you get a 0 on your final. Then if you think of representing your grades proportionally, they would look like this:

With 80% (or 4/5s) of your grade being 95, and 20% (or 1/5) being 0.

In that case, your semester average would be a 76.

So if you got a zero on your final, you would likely still pass, but you would likely have a C or D (depending on where your school/district/state set passing and grade divisions).

If you got a 50, your semester average would be an 86.

If you got a 100, your semester average would be a 96.

Interesting the way the proportionality of numbers works, huh?

Source(s): Decades of working with school children.
  • 3 years ago

i'm fascinated in the place to procure this statistic. thinking each and all of the mandatory prayers a Muslim does contained in the day, in spite of ethnicity, are completed in Arabic. Even the announcement of religion is asserted in Arabic and many times accompanied contained in the persons close by tongue. Arabic training are held at just about all Masjids contained in the western international. As contained relating to religions and maximum of humanity, human beings won't be waiting to study or write yet whilst this is of their close by tongue then they are in a position to a minimum of understand. for people who can not study the Quran in Arabic, the translations of meaning of the Quran are just about constantly area via area of the only arabic version of the Quran. So it may be straightforward to ask somebody who's literate contained in the unique language as to what's asserted. not basically like the Christian bible it is not uncommon for the Quran to be completly memorized from the 1st actual letter to the final. As many have talked approximately, the Christian bible isn't in its unique languages and until eventually those days many would desire to not study it even in translation. As for the Tanakh, until eventually cutting-edge background Hebrew replaced into not a widely studied or spoken language. Hebrew, like Koine Greek and Aramaic (aside from the Chaldeans in Iraq and Syria who nonetheless talk a version of it) replaced into not spoken on a great foundation. Hebrew replaced into revived contained in the the mid to previous due 1800s- early 1900s. Arabic keeps to be a residing language partly via undeniable fact that the Quran and Muslim faith is outfitted around it. no be counted the place you're contained in the international you will not enter a masjid (mosque) without listening to Arabic being spoken. whether there are actually not any Arabs that are cutting-edge the prayers and recitation of the Quran are nonetheless completed in Arabic. The miracle of Muhammed (pbuh) is the Quran, a recitation from an Illiterate guy.

• 1 decade ago

depending on how high ur grade was percentage wise, a 100% grade would drop it to an 80%

Source(s): knowledge is power
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.