Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are some good work out routines and weight loss tips for a 16 year old male?

I'm a 16 year old male and I am about 6foot 2 and weight around 185-190lbs. I was wondering what a good work out routine I can start and any good weight loss tips?

• Ross
    Favorite Answer

Just get into the habit of swimming every day or two and stick to it.

Also for a normal (non drastic) diet that works you might want to see:

http://www.bestinternetfind.solutionsarticles.com/...

good work routines weight loss tips 16 year male

Eat fewer calories than you burn to lose weight

One of my friend suggested me Acai berry and it really helped me to lose weight easily.It also lowered my cholesterol level. As it is rich in anti oxidants it helps to get a glowing skin.It is free from side effects as it is a natural palm fruit. http://www.acaiberry.org/benefits.html

3 healthy meals 2 healthy snacks

never eat any snack food out of the box carton or bag it came in you re less likely to overeat if you separate snacks into appropriate fist sized servings

make sure you check food labels and avoid anything with more than 4 grams of sugar especially high fructose corn syrup per serving

• ?

swing a lasso over your head 375 times

give your protein extra low calorie flavor by adding a salsa or chutney instead of a gooey cream sauce

make your cosmo 100 calories skinnier by mixing a raspberry infused vodka with club soda

Through junk food from your kitchen