My acne scars ruined my life, how can I just co-exist with them?

I have weird acne scars that have been spreading all over my face for the past 2 years; now they are at their worst! I am depressed because of them and because of tons of other issues, and I hold the mirror all the time to see how bad they look in different places and luminosity!! My life is hell, and I have to... show more I have weird acne scars that have been spreading all over my face for the past 2 years; now they are at their worst! I am depressed because of them and because of tons of other issues, and I hold the mirror all the time to see how bad they look in different places and luminosity!! My life is hell, and I have to avoid hanging out, that's what I feel, because I expect men gonna reject me, though I am elegant and beautiful; I cry at night shedding warm tears on my pillow, wondering if this is my fate. A doctor has told me that they will go away with medication, Zinc or roaccutane (the latter I hate), but it seems zinc takes so much time. Another doctor said they won't go away, and I just hate going on using her acne treatment. I wish I can go directly to cosmetic medicine but my current salary does not allow me to start a treatment right now! In short, I am dying, I feel helpless and I became obsessed with my face that I avoid men's eyes and looks! So practically, my life is ruined, a lot! How can I survive this in the meantime??
0