What's your favorite AC/DC song from 1978-2009?

Today is Cliff Williams' Birthday. He turned 60 today. Cliff joined AC/DC in 1978 for their Powerage album and has been there ever since. He had brown hair in the late 70s, blonde hair through the 80s & 90s, & gray/blonde in the early 00s, now his hair is white.

What's your favorite song with him in the band?

Favorite Answer

Happy Birthday, Cliff!

My favorites that show his best ability are going to be

Down Payment Blues

Highway To Hell

If You Want Blood (You've Got It)

Night Prowler

Hells Bells

Shoot To Thrill

For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

Just to name a few

Fav Bon Scott songs: 1.Highway To Hell 2.Big Balls 3.Let There Be Rock 4.T.N.T 5.Dirty Deeds(Done Dirt Cheap) Fav Brian Johnson songs: 1.Thunderstruck 2.Big Gun 3.Who Made Who 4.Shoot To Thrill(just saw Iron Man 2 on blu ray) 5.For Those About To Rock(We Salute You)

Sin City, Down Payment Blues, Gimme a Bullet, What's Next to the Moon, and Gone Shootin', and

Rock and Roll Damnation. I've been wanting to hear this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNtFAeOBdX4

Youtube thumbnail

Powerage is my favorite AC/DC album.

Happy Birthday Cliff. Keep on rockin!

That is an impossible question although it's a good question for Y!A. Half of their songs are my favorite: Hell's Bell's, T-N-T, Thunderstruck, Highway to Hell, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, It's a Long Way to the Top, Sin City, Big Balls. I probably left a couple off the list, and my favoritest songs are about in the order listed. I never took the time to learn their names. Cliff Williams is a new name to me. Alright; have a good day.

A Long Way to the Top

Hells bells

long way to the top if ya wanna rock in roll

razors edge

thunderstruck

back in black

let me put my love into you

ride on

but i think my all time fav and being the holiday season, would have to be Mistress for Christmas off of the Razors edge album

• NezyS

Rock N' Roll Train!

I love it!

I really like "Spellbound" and "Hell's Bells" but Spellbound is my favorite from their "For those about to Rock" album

• vtd288