Army DD-214 (Question about an employee)?

Hello, I have a pretty random question about DD-214's, 1st, When someone goes to Ranger School, or Special Forces School/ SFAS, how would that look on a DD-214, Would it say "Spec Frces Crs" Short for special forces course? Or would it say somthing different. Also, how, and where dose Ranger School... show more Hello,

I have a pretty random question about DD-214's, 1st, When someone goes to Ranger School, or Special Forces School/ SFAS, how would that look on a DD-214, Would it say "Spec Frces Crs" Short for special forces course? Or would it say somthing different. Also, how, and where dose Ranger School appear on a DD-214. I am asking this in an effort to find out weather or not I should call a CID agent or Detective about an employee I am promoting to Manager. If whats on his 214 matches up with what someone on here tells me, I will disregard the idea that it may be incorrect. Tried calling HRC (Human Resources Command) in St. Louis, GOT NOWHERE! Also called NPRC National Personnel Records Center, and they are not authorized to disclose the employees information with me (even though I already have it).

Thank you for your time.
Update: Hey guys, thanks, I apperciate it. You guys got some serious expierence behind you, I will try and do the AARTS verification. As always, thank you for your service, and thank you for defending my country.