Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

skinny guys wearing skinny jeans?

If a tall guy about 5'10, pretty much skinny was wearing skinny jeans, with shaggy hair turned to side and a tight shirt what would you say?

Quesiton is not for bois ahha. Cuz ik the answer "I dont know. Im a guy" ahha

Ps Im bored

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Obviously I'd second glance, sounds like a nice ensemble and to me reads creative, slightly indie either into art or music or both.

Not too skinny, anything that doesn't look healthy, doesn't look good.

Cant look bad with a tailored coat and scarf in my opinion.

• 4 years ago

Ya of course..I am a guy...Im sort of skinny too...I don't exactly wear skinny jeans, but i dont wear the huge baggy ones either. My girlfriends tell me that skinny isnt really the wayy to go...but if you think it looks good on yyou then go for it. I suggest you wait for three or more girls to answer your question since they know what looks best on guys. Hope i helped in the slightest :D

• 1 decade ago

No i dont like guys wearing skinny jeans it looks funny. they can wear jeans but not skinny ones.. and there hair has to be short and spiked up with no tight tops. they will look a bit..:/ x

• 1 decade ago

I love guys wearing skinny jeans . And I guess it would suit you , you said you have shaggy hair , right ? I think that's just right for skinny jeans : )

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hate it when guys wear skinny jeans, and tight shirts. It's gay. (no offense)

• 1 decade ago

I know you said this isn't for guys, but I'm a straight guy and I dress that way.

Plus I'm exactly 5' 10"

I think it looks fine and my gf likes it.

• 1 decade ago

i would say the guy was without a doubt GAY!!! in my opinion, its gross!!!!! it makes them look like a flammer!!!!!!!!! theres alot of guys that wear those at my school, and all i do is laugh at them, most of the time when they wear them, i see a girl wearing the same pair, so i know theirs something wrong with that picture!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

i would give him an extra glance maybe, cus guys don't really like to wear stuff like that.

they think its gay,but i think its artsy and hot!

• 1 decade ago

I'd say "damn, now why don't all the guys dress like him?!"

but thats just me xD ...

• 1 decade ago

wel, probably, i would think i was cute.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.